Chapter 7

Emily POV 

I must have fell asleep...because I am smelling food my tummy let out a growl to make itself known that food is needed, I was lying on my belly with my head bury in the pillow I roll over and the blanket fell off of me...I then stretch...feeling some muscle that I didn't know exist feel sore... 

"Baby you better stop doing that a man can only take so much temptation"

I squeal as I grab the blanket and pull it up to my neck, while Mr Kook let out a belly full laugh, making me laugh too.

"Well good morning to you too kooky"

"It's definitely a good morning baby" he says as he comes next to the bed and put a kiss on my lips.

"I know you would be hungry, but which do you want first, a bath or food?"

"Food does sound good but I could take a shower hmmm..."

"Ok hold on" he disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the water start running, then he came out back and came to the bed pulling the blanket away, I held on to it...

"W-h-a-t youuu doinggg?"

"taking you to have a bath baby"

"Ohhhh"

He then picked me up like a baby and took me to the bathroom and put me down slowly in the water...

"Awww" I let out a moan "this feels so good" 

"Baby stop moaning like that, its already hard not to come in the tub with you"

"Come in"

"You sure?"

"Yes, why would I ask you then hmm?"

He strips off his clothes so fast and I move forward letting him sit behind me, I then brace on him while he wraps his hands around me rubbing my belly in a slow motion, it felt good I moan again earning a groan from kook.

I Could feel his dick on my back, so I close my eyes and relax as he rub my breast then rub slowly down my body, to my pussy, then he rub my clit in circles making me jock my hip forward as he continue to rub while the other hand play with one of my breast, soon I was coming and arc my back as the sensation rocked my body...Turning around in the tub I rap my legs around him and kiss him while I pump his dick in my hand we continue making out till I felt him jock in my hands and with a low moan he came in my hands...

"Ready to get out and fill your belly or you want me to fill you with something else?"

"I would love for you to fill me any way you want but I don't think I am able to walk straight at the moment, so I will settle for food at least for now" I said, giving him a playful knock on his shoulder...

"Hmmm let me get up first Em" he got out then holding out his hands to assist me my legs felt like jelly he held me up back,

"Aww baby how about I carry you"

I stretch out my hands like a kid that wanted to be lifted up...he chuckled at my behaviour...

When we meet in the room I realise that I don't have any clothes...

"Um kook can I borrow one of your shirt again"

"Hmmm how about you stay naked so I can eat you too?"

I blush as he puts me down on the bed but then gives me a robe to wrap around my body. He puts on one too, but knowing he is naked under there isn't helping much...

We ate and fed each other, him sucking my finger and me returning the favor.

I have never seen this side of kooky. We usually play and make jokes but this was so different. He is treating me differently but I am not complaining...I am enjoying every moment of it....

When we finished eating he took the dishes and put them outside the suite door and came back...guess for someone to come collect it…then he came back to the couch that we were sitting on…

"Em I want you to come live with me?"... 

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Happy reading!!