𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

If you would've asked Andy Barber six months ago where his life would be, the answer would've been anything other than his current situation. He lost everything, his wife, his son, his reputation, his job. He traded good for bad, from being the top lawyer in the small town of Newton Massachusetts, to becoming the head of the Mob in Boston. Residing full time in the small town to keep the federal agents off his tail, he thought it was so good to be bad. But life for the man wasn't always this way, it wasn't always running drugs, expensive clubs, rough sex. There wasn't always a need for dominance, but the softness for his girl, and his girl only. He was a family man, but that family disappeared, rage replaced love for his ex-wife, revenge became his sole focus, little did he know, he would fall in love with someone as insatiable as him when it came to revenge. The affair that she had, made him lose everything.

Soft breathes leaving the lips beside him as he rolled over, her body littered with bruises from the nights escapades, if anyone was as insatiable with sex as him, it was her. His ex wife's little sister. She exuded the innocence he wanted to the public, but with him, she was his little devil. His right hand reaching out, trailing soft fingers down her supple cheeks, running his thumb across the expanse of her lips when he reached them. "God, I love you." He whispered, leaning over her sleeping body, pressing a kiss to her swollen lips, her body reacting to his in her sleep. "Andy.." She would whisper, his scruff tickling her chin causing her to wake up. "I'm here baby, it's okay." He chuckled, running his hand down her side so gently, the touch featherlight. She relied on him, for protection, for comfort, her needs were his, and he took pride in doing everything he could for his pretty baby, not that anyone would see that. "Go back to sleep." He mumbled against her skin, pulling her into his side as she nodded, resting her head on his chest.

If you would've asked Addison what her life would've been like 6 months ago, her answer would've been the same as Andy's. Not the life they were living. If he never approached her with that stupid idea, that turned out to be the best idea in the world, they would've never been in this situation. She lost it all, her sister, her boyfriend, her nephew, her job. She too traded good for bad, becoming intoxicated with Andy the second his hands were on her body, claiming her in front everyone in Newton. That affair ruined her life, walking into her shared home with her boyfriend to see her sister on top of him, her heart shattering as Laurie turned, mortified to see her. The love she had for her sister was met with pure hatred, the goal to ruin her life as much as the woman ruined hers. That hatred took over every vein in her body. And so far, she had been successful, she had Andy, she had the power, the hunger, the sex. She couldn't get enough, she never would.

"Andy." She whispered, her hand on his chest while he groaned gently at the pressure she was putting on him, leaning up to catch his lips on hers, one of his large hands rested on the top of her hip, the other trailing shapes down her spine, goosebumps rising in the wake of his touch. "Yeah baby?" He whispered back, pulling back slowly, seeing her smile gently, pressing her forehead to his with a breath leaving her lips, her minty breath fanning over his nose, intoxicating him with her further. "I love you." Addison whispered, a smile crawling across his chapped and swollen lips, pieces of skin missing from her nipping at them just hours before. "I love you too pretty baby, we leave to Boston in the mornin." He chuckled, lowering her body back down, the sheets draping around their bare figures, one hand resting on her -his- ass that he loved so much, squeezing the perky flesh, the other behind his head.

If you would've asked them 6 months ago, neither of them would've told you they would be in the situation they are. They would've never guessed that they would be infatuated with each other. Andy would easily kill anyone who laid a finger on his girl, and she would do anything for her man. An affair that broke their lives apart, was the reason they had bonded together, bringing them into the world of sex, drugs, and money. Double A, they were always together, and if there is anything to learn in a world that has done nothing but hurt you, it is:

𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖉

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

divider by TomHollandsQuakson Breathin, symbols dividers 1/3