ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽

Tw: mentions of  stalking, overall creepy behavior by Matthew, smut

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sweaty bodies were pressed together, the thump of music in the background barely heard as Addison sat in Andy's lap, his fingers tracing the shape of the butterfly tattoo soothingly, his head buried in the crook of her neck while she giggled with her friends. She was clearly tipsy, words slurring together but coherent enough that she would remember what was said. One hand was wrapped around her back, his thumb on the tattoo he saw once years ago, the other splayed on her thigh, his thumb rubbing small circles on the exposed flesh. "Kitten." Andy mumbled against the skin of her neck, teeth nipping at the pulse point, a breath being punched from her lungs as she placed her hands in his hair, pulling his head back to meet each others eyes. "Yeah?" She asked, her voice smooth, almost sultry, just teetering on the edge of need and restraint. "Let's go home," he spoke, his voice buttery as he leaned forward, nipping at the skin in the center of her neck, "I want you kitten." He finished, kissing up her neck, stopping at her jaw. Her breathing stuttered, eyes hazy as she looked over at her friends, silently telling them they were leaving.

An hour later, they were racing up the driveway of Andy's home, palms pressed together as he quickly unlocked the door, pulling her into the darkness of his home, the door shutting with a click before her back was pressed to the wood, his lips meeting hers in a wanting kiss, his left hand on her hip, while his right locked the door, before finding solace on the small of her back, her arms locked tightly around his neck while their lips moved in unison. Years of passion was flowing through their movements, his grip on her tight, holding her as if he let go she was gone, her hands fisting his hair while she poured every emotion she had into the kiss. Andy pulled away slowly, resting his forehead against hers, their chests heaving with the breaths they were letting out. Addison felt like every vein she had in her body was on fire, intense passion flooding through her, a bright smile on her lips as Andy smiled back at her, his hand trailing from the small of her back to the strap on her shoulder, tugging on the thin fabric, a silent plead for permission. Her lips were back on his as she devoured his mouth, his tongue sweeping across her bottom lip while he held her to him, pulling the dress off her body while moving them through the house in the dark.

Addisons body hit the mattress with a soft bounce, sitting up on her elbows as Andy stared at her in awe, his clothing thrown down in various places down the hallway, leaving him in his black Calvin Kleins. "Andy?" Addison asked softly, moving her hands to cover herself slightly, insecurities flooding through her body before he quickly moved to her, pulling her hands away and pining them above her head. Her blue eyes met his, a loving smile resting on his lips as he leaned down, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, pulling away to rest his forehead against hers. "Don't cover yourself, you're absolutely beautiful." Andy whispered, her head moving against his as she nuzzled his nose, pulling her wrists free so she could cup his cheeks, bringing his lips to hers in a loving kiss. "We can stop." Andy whispered against her lips, careful to not push her past the point she wanted to go, "I don't want to."

With confirmation, Andy quickly got rid of her black lace set, pulling off his boxers so for the first time they were skin to skin, no barriers, and they were ready to bare their souls to each other on a new level. She was ready for him, her body welcoming him instantly when he rolled his hips against her, the tip of his erection running against the sensitive bud, coating him fully in her slick, a moan leaving her lips. It was music to his ears, seeing her so vulnerable, so beautiful, so needy, all for him. "Eyes on me, my little mariposa." Andy whispered, watching her hooded eyes lock on his, a smile on her lips as he rolled his hips one more time, filling her slowly. Her eyes fell shut as she adjusted, his head dipping into her neck, peppering gentle kisses amongst the skin, his hands running down her sides as she focused on her breathing, relaxing her body. "You can move." She whispered, a moan falling from her lips as he pulled his hips out slowly, snapping them back against her quickly. His hands pressed against the mattress, lifting up so he could see her face, her eyes were screwed shut, her face showed intense pleasure as he set a pace that was enjoyable for both of them, pulling out nearly all the way before he would thrust forward, grinding his hips against her button. Each drag against her velvet walls was enough to nearly send himself over the edge, her moans filling his mind as he watched her back arch into him. "Come on kitten, let go." He whispered, feeling her clench tightly around him.