ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The plan was then created that evening, and it was going to be at his own club in Boston that Addison lured Matthew from the safety net he had, to the dark demise that no one would bat an eye at due to the location she was taking him. The Butterfly Inn, the name sounds beautiful, but the inn itself was run down. The motel was located on the outskirts of Newton, crime infested, no one batted an eye when a murder happened here. It was swept under the rug, for if the world found out that Newton Massachusetts was not picture perfect, the town would crumble. The motel was kept alive by the crime, each murder bringing money from corrupted cops to make sure the crime never left the lips of those who resided full time in the dingy rooms, not that the people would remember, either too drunk or too high to care. Plus money was more important than anything to them, the motto don't see don't tell being their answer to even the most brutal crimes. It made it the perfect location to bring the man who hurt her to his knees.

The crackle of the fire and the wind howling outside was the only sound in the house as Addison and Andy sat on the couch. His arm was draped around her shoulder leisurely, her body clad in only Andy's sweater, and her head resting on his shoulder. Legs draped over his muscular thigh, a blanket tossed over them as Andy flipped through silent channels, Addison reading a book, two mugs of cocoa sitting untouched on the coffee table. A comfortable silence had overtaken them, every few moments Andy would lean down to press a gentle kiss to her head, a soothing reminder that he was still ever present, and she would be showered in love. "Kitten?" He asked, voice smooth and barely audible, blue eyes peering down to see her place a bookmark in, setting the book in her lap. "Yeah love?" Addison asked, reaching up to cup his cheek, running her thumb over his cheekbones. "Promise me you won't get hurt." He whispered, lifting his sweater up to press his hand against the wound in her stomach, a small smile on her lips when he turned his head, pressing a kiss to her palm. "I have you, I know you won't let me get hurt."

For the first time, she believed the words that left her lips, she wholeheartedly believed that Andy would come for her, protect her with his life, and whoever hurt her would pay, in any way he saw fit. She no longer felt like she was alone in the world, each kiss he gave her reminded her that she was cared for, protected, loved. He wouldn't let anyone hurt her again, and the only reason she was hurt was because he wasn't there to stop it. She knew the moment in the hospital, when he looked at her with those big blue broken eyes, he was going to be hers to love, to pick up those pieces of his shattered heart and glue back together. His life would never be the same, but he knew that she was going to do her best to love him through everything. Women may be made of glass, but she was bulletproof glass, nothing was going to bring her down, and she was going to make sure that even the toughest men trembled before her. Andy looked at Addison as his pride and joy, and he knew that she believed her words, which made his heart flutter when she leaned up and pressed her lips to his, sealing her words.

"Laurie, you just came back today and told me that they were both cold to you. Why the hell would we come back here today?" Tommy muttered, wrapping the jacket around him tightly while Laurie stalked up to the door, a mission to make Addison pay for her earlier words on her mind. "Because I'm not going to let my bitch of a sister think she made me hurt!" Laurie yelled, her fist colliding with the front door, shivering as cold air surrounded her like a vice, squeezing the air from her lungs. "Laurie, she's not a bitch, she's just hurt." Tommy sighed, shivering at the ever falling temperature. "Don't sympathize with her! She always thinks she can get the upper hand, walking around proudly after she was a wimp with him. She cried when she saw him in the living room with me!" Laurie yelled over the howling wind, sighing in relief when the lock sounded in the door.