ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ☽

Warnings: Smut!

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Of all the things you choose in life, you don't get to choose what your nightmares are. You don't pick them, they pick you." John Irving

Sunlight barely peaked through the heavy gray clouds when Addison awoke, shooting up in the bed while tears pricked in the corners of her eyes, frantically looking around for any sort of comfort. The smell of blood and gunpowder were heavy on her mind, only dissipating when she felt Andy's warm hand splayed against her hip, his body instantly rolling to his side, face pressing against the bare skin of her thigh. He looked at ease, peaceful even, like the events of last night didn't etch into his brain and change his very way of thinking. "Lay back down." Andy's voice murmured, even half asleep he dominated over the girl, her body immediately succumbing to his words, laying back into the plush pillows, his head moving to lay on her chest, pressing soft kisses to the valley of her breasts over the fabric of his sweatshirt. "Good girl." He murmured, his heavy eyes falling back shut while he drifted back to sleep. Her heart was hammering against her chest while she played with the soft locks of his brown hair, sleep a distant memory while the snow fell outside, the winter chill seeping through the cracks of the windows. Minutes passed quickly, the events of last night being drowned out by the pain of her sisters words. Addison opened up to Mia, but in return she was hit with so many emotions she didn't know how to handle them. Her only desire was to be with Andy, and she was, but she needed him. "Baby." She whispered softly when tears streamed down her face, her ability to control them gone. She needed him.

Andy had been half asleep in the early morning hours, as he tended to be around Addison, the constant urge to make sure she was okay taking over his very soul. He wanted to be able to hear every whisper, whimper, he wanted to feel every movement, just to know that she was safe. The soft "baby" that fell from her plush lips was enough to make his eyes shoot open, swiftly sitting up to pull her into his lap, body bare as she wrapped her legs around his hips, head burying into his neck while her arms tucked under his armpits, holding onto him like her life depended on it. His left arm snaked around her waist, pressing her hips into his abdomen while his right hand was on the back of her head, stroking her blonde hair gently. "What's wrong Kitten?" He asked gently, voice husked with sleep while he leaned back against the headboard, pressing a kiss to her covered shoulder, slipping his left hand under the sweatshirt. A warm hand splaying across her lower back, making her keen as she pressed further into him. "Need to feel skin." She murmured gently, tears dripping onto his bare shoulder.

Andy wasted no time, pulling back to pull the fabric over her head dropping it to his left, her bare body exposed to his eyes, hands running down her sides softly while her eyes fluttered shut, relishing the soft touch of his hands. "Tell me what's going on it that pretty head." Andy whispered, wrapping the comforter around their bodies when he sunk lower on the mattress, the heat from Addison's body being the most important focus for him in the icy room. Her bare chest pressed against his bringing a new sort of intimacy that they both desperately needed. "I'm just overwhelmed, with Matthew, with Laurie, I just can't sleep." She murmured, Andy's lips ghosting over the top of her head while he nodded. "Don't worry about Matthew, he's gone, you're safe, he can't hurt you anymore." Andy whispered, pressing his lips to the top of her head. "And whenever you want to deal with Laurie we will, we'll do something grand so she can know how bad it hurts." Andy smiled, her head tilting up to look at him. "Thank you." She whispered, his lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss, both of them keening for one another. "For?" Andy breathed out, his teeth sinking into her bottom lip. "Loving me."

That morning, Laurie was sitting in the living room of the townhome that Tommy and Addison once shared, a pang in her heart when reality hit that she couldn't have the best of both worlds, and instead of just losing two people, she lost everyone. Friends were disgusted when she first made an appearance with her little sisters boyfriend, being polite when they were at the event only to never call Laurie again. She lost her little sister, Lauries selfish desires may have hurt Addison momentarily, but she was able to take solace in Andy, knowing that the two found solace in each other just created a fiery rage inside the elder sister. She lost Andy, and Jacob, and the safety net of her family all because she couldn't stand to just not have one thing that her little sister did, except she ruined Addison's life, which was never her goal in the first place. The hum of the heater did little to distract her thoughts while she pulled Addison's old blanket around her, sinking into the sofa with a soft sigh, her own plan had backfired, leaving her alone.