ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ☽

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Laurie was quickly pulling on her clothing, scrambling to get her things together while Tommy laid back on the bed, his hands covering his face. "Where are you going?" Tommy asked, pressing up on his elbows, watching Laurie's motions. "I have to get to Andy before she does." She rushed out, pulling her sweatshirt over her head, pulling her brown hair out from below the neckline. "Why? She know's it's not going to change anything." Tommy mumbled, standing up to place his hands on her hips, a kiss being placed on her forehead while she sighed, her eyes fluttering shut. "Because then all this means nothing, destroying their life amounts to nothing if I don't leave Andy before he can leave me." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist. "It'll be okay baby, just stay." Tommy whispered, pulling her over to the bed gently. Laurie sighed as her back hit the mattress, Tommy hovering over her to press gentle kisses to her face. "It's alright my love, we hurt her, it's just us now." Tommy whispered, smiling as Laurie cupped his face, bringing him down in a sweet kiss. "It's just us." She whispered, trailing her fingers down his face gently.

Andy had managed to move Addison into the living room, grabbing a blanket as she held onto him with everything she had, her body trembling from the coldness of her wet clothes and the amount she'd be crying. "Here." He whispered, wrapping the blanket around her, rubbing her arms gently as she pulled back, holding the blanket closed on her chest. "Thank you." She whispered, sitting down on the couch, hiding her emotions in the blanket when she brought it up to her face. Andy's heart shattered looking at the girl in front of him, her usually bubbly personality clouded with pain, betrayal, heartbreak. Blue eyes were bloodshot, red rimming her usually bright eyes, mascara stained her cheeks, wet hair sticking to her face. He sat down on the coffee table in front of her, watching as she brought her face up to his level, a small smile on her lips as he reached over, pushing the hair that was stuck to her face behind her ear. "Tell me what happened?" He asked, running his thumb over her cheek bone. "You'll hate me." Addison choked out, her eyes locking with his. "I could never hate you."

Addison took a deep breath, reaching out for Andy's hand, the ring shining in the light making her stomach drop, she was about to ruin his marriage. Andy reached forward, locking his fingers with hers, a small amount of comfort coming over the two of them as she brought her head up to face him. "I left the bar early, I had gotten into a fight with Leslie and Natalie, they told me something that I didn't believe. Or maybe I just didn't want to believe it." Addison explained, pausing as tears welled up in her eyes again, a small sigh leaving her lips before Andy squeezed her hand again. "What did they tell you?" Andy asked, chewing on his bottom lip, his chest tightening as she drug on the story. "That Laurie and Tommy sent in the article, or at least had something to do with it. And, they were right." Addison sighed, watching as Andy's face froze, his emotions not able to be read. She brought her hand from his, her palm pressing against his cheek as he leaned into her skin, her nails tickling his beard. "What do you mean?" He whispered. "I walked in to Laurie on top of Tommy." She whispered, both of them speaking in hushed tones, trying to not admit the reality they were burdened with.

Andy sat in shock for minutes, his mind zoning out at the information given, his bottom lip sucked in between his teeth while he stared out into the distance. "Andy, please say something." Addison whispered, the blanket pooling around her waist as she placed her right palm on his cheek, her cold hand bringing him back to the reality he was burdened to be in. "Wow, I- uh, I don't know what to say." Andy whispered, his voice breaking when he looked at the heartbroken girl in front of him. "You hate me, don't you?" Addison asked, pulling her hands away, stopping her motions when Andy placed his hands around her wrists. "I don't hate you, I never could, let's get you in the shower and into some warm clothes." Andy smiled softly, pulling himself together long enough to press a kiss to the center of her palm, before leading her upstairs.