ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ☽

Warnings: mentions of guns, blood

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Laurie sat on the side walk, watching the black SUV's file out, tears rolling down her cheeks as the townspeople all watched on, in utter shock that the sweet news anchor they knew and loved, turned into a completely different, vicious person. Chatter filled the air, the noise barely a thump against her ears while people crowded around her, concern filling their voices as they asked about Addison's change in personality. It was suffocating, Laurie quickly standing up to rush through the crowd of people, in search of air while Tommy approached slowly, hearing the commotion of the town and seeing the two new SUV's take off. "Sweetie?" He asked gently, catching Laurie as she stumbled into his arms, her head on his chest, his heartbeat calming her while she sobbed. "That's not my sister." She cried out, tears soaking his shirt as his hand held her to him, lips pressing gently to the top of her head. "I told you she was changing. She's had a taste of danger."

Addison sat in the center of Andy's bed, James facing her at the door while Mike was on the outside, sealing her in so she couldn't leave. "You know, I think I'm safe inside my own house." Addison stated, pulling off her heels and dropping them to the side of the bed, James quickly rushing over to put them away, her head cocking to the side, pink tongue sliding along the expanse of her lips. "There's always danger around ma'am." James stated, taking his place at the door again, arms crossed and eyes glued on her. James was a handsome man, standing around the same height as Andy, a broader chest, brown hair in a short cut on the top of his head, green eyes framed by the most plush eyelashes she'd ever seen. Addison's lips quirked up into a smirk, bottom lip being sucked in between her teeth as James' eyes never left her face, a questioning brow being raised as she leaned back on her heels. "Where are you from James?" She asked, fingers playing with the hem of her dress. "Plymouth."

"You don't have to call me ma'am, we're going to be seeing a lot of each other, so let's be casual." Addison smiled, slipping off the bed and walking over to the dresser against the wall, her shoulder against James' bicep as she opened up the drawer, looking for one of Andy's sweaters. "Sure thing Addison, is there anything we can do for you?" James asked, his eyes lingering for a second too long before he remember Andy's threat over the phone, 'if you so look at my pretty baby for more than a few seconds, I will put a bullet in your skull.', James shuttered at the thought, looking away quickly as Addison stepped back, the question he asked lingering in her brain for a moment too long. "How about a friend?" She asked, seeing him peer over at her, furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm your body guard Addison, this is strictly professional." James explained, watching her shoulders sag, a sad smile on her lips. "Of course, then can you get my antibiotics, and pain killers from the kitchen? Andy makes a little tea drink for me take them with, if you don't mind." Addison spoke softly, moving towards the bathroom, Andy's sweater in her hand as she stepped between the doorframe, shutting it behind her.

James sighed, seeing her walk away looking so sad breaking his heart, Andy wasn't lying when he said the girl could break someone down in seconds. She was so pure in the way she acted, like all she desired was the simple reassurance she wasn't alone in this cruel world. Knocking three times on the door, Mike entered, cocking his head to the side. "I'm on post for another 5 hours on the opposite side, what's up?" He asked, arms crossing while James shifted in his shoes, rolling his neck around. "I gotta get the meds, she's in the bathroom, just watch her until I get back." James commanded, stepping around the man before walking down the hallway, trying to shake the way her blue eyes looked into his very soul, shaking him to his very core that such an innocent girl could be involved in such a nasty world. James wandered down the hall until he found the kitchen, starting the tea kettle while he reached into the bag Andy had prepared, filled with instructions on Addison's favorite things, specifically how to make the tea she likes. James leaned against the counter, grabbing a mug and a tea bag, placing the bag in while he waited for the water to boil.