ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫 ☽

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Addison's words hung heavy in the air, Laurie's eyes filling with tears as she looked at the girl she raised. The air was thick, the tension could be cut with a knife as the two looked at each other, their eyes never breaking away from each other. Brown meeting blue, both red from tears. "I am your sister." Laurie whispered, reaching out for Addison's hand when she laughed coldly, tears falling onto her lips. "No, my sister would never do this to me, you are not my sister. At least not anymore." Addison spoke, standing up quickly, freezing as Tommy wrapped his fingers around her wrist, her eyes meeting his. "Please sit, I at least owe you an apology." Tommy whispered, a defeated sigh leaving his lips when she pulled her wrist away. "Sorry doesn't fix it Tommy, it never will." Addison stated, bringing her left hand up to wipe the tears that were free falling down her cheeks. "Why can't you be happy for us? We love each other!" Laurie argued, standing up while Addison turned to face her, crossing her arms. "Laurie.." Tommy warned, seeing Addison's face turn hard, her gaze never leaving her sisters.

"No, she's always jealous of what I have. She's ungrateful. I raised her, she should be happy I'm getting out of my loveless marriage and with someone I love!" Laurie argued, seeing her sister take a deep breath, her eyes falling closed as a laughing sob left her lips. "Is that what you really think? You really think I'm jealous of walking in on you having sex with my boyfriend? And just because you didn't love Andy, doesn't mean he didn't love you. I just see you were far too busy getting your attention from someone who shouldn't of been giving it to you." Addison replied, turning on her heel before stopping, looking over her shoulder at the man who held her heart for half a decade. "And you Tommy, you didn't think for one second that maybe you shouldn't cheat, and to do it with my own sister, you are in fact the lowest of the low." She finished, walking upstairs to pack a bag.

The bedroom door shut, her back being pressed to it as she slid down to the floor, tears rolling down her cheeks. The world seemed to stop moving, her heart physically breaking at the fact she lost the two most important people in her life, a shaky sob leaving her lips. Addison never snapped, she never needed to. Her body shook, forehead pressed to her knees while she let out hopeless sobs, arms locking around her legs to keep every limb close. Her own sister went behind her back, taking the one thing that Addison held dear, destroying her career, her image, her reputation. Laurie again would look like the one who was hurt, and no one would ever believe Addison if she were to say anything. She was already labelled the home wrecker. She pulled her head up from her knees, leaning against the wood of the door, thunder rumbling the house as she sat there, the world had frozen, she was alone. For the first time, she was truly alone, no Tommy, no Laurie, no Jacob, and no Andy. She was in this on her own.

Andy pulled up to the seemingly abandoned warehouse, sitting back in the drivers seat while he took a deep breath. He was about to turn his entire life around, and he was going to do it for the girl he's always wanted. The Boston Mafia, an elite organized crime unit, the most dangerous of the state. His heart was in his throat, reaching into the backseat, fingers wrapping around the manila folder, a deep breath exiting his lips before he stepped out of the car, slamming the door shut. He rolled his neck around, the water droplets from the rain rolling down his face and onto his wool coat as he climbed the stairs, stopping in front of the giant metal door, bringing his fist up. 3 times his fist collided with the door before a man stepped forward with a gun, pointing it directly at Andy, who brought his hands up. "Woah buddy, I'm here to see the boss." Andy stated, the manila folder tucked under his arm. "Who are you?" The mans gruff voice rattled in his chest. "Andy Barber, Newton D.A., I have his case here, if you let me talk to him, we may be able to settle this a different way." Andy smirked, seeing the man drop his gun, heading back inside.