ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 ☽

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Tommy." Laurie whispered, pulling her face out of the crevice of his neck, leaning up to catch his lips in a quick kiss. "Yeah baby?" Tommy asked, pressing his forehead against hers, brushing his nose against hers while they both let out a childish giggle. "After the funeral, let's start our life. Let's leave Addison and Andy behind, just make it you and me." Laurie whispered, cupping his cheek while he smiled brightly, an excited breath leaving his lips while he let out a little chuckle. "Sounds perfect, and I know exactly how to do it." Tommy smirked, pecking Laurie's lips one more time, before leaning back in the hospital bed, running his fingers down her exposed back. "Oh? How is that?" Laurie smiled, her eyes showing a devious sparkle as she looked at her secret love affair. "Let's run with the rumors, I'll air it on the news station." Tommy explained, linking their fingers together. "Oh so you're evil, I love it." Laurie replied, squeezing his hand tightly.

The rain never seemed to stop pouring as Andy made his way out of town, stopping at the edge of the forest, a silent plead for her to be here as he stepped out into the frigid air. The raindrops felt like razors hitting him, freezing as soon as they touched the ground, this was no weather for someone to just be sitting around in, no matter how badly they were feeling. Twigs and leaves crunched under the weight of Andy's steps, following the path he used to take to get to the embankment he took her to all those years ago, breathes showing in front of him as he made his way through the forest, stopping at the edge of the lake, seeing her out on the embankment, shaking as the cold water continue to pound on her. "Addison." Andy called out, seeing the broken girl turn towards him, a small smile on his lips as she made her way down, stopping in front of him. "Tommy came looking for you, he was really worried." Andy spoke, shrugging his winter coat off to wrap around her shivering frame, his silver wedding ring flickering in the light, causing both of them to drop their head down. "I'm sorry, I just needed time." She whispered, curling into the jacket. "I know, come on let's get you back." Andy whispered, placing his hand on her lower back to guide her to the car.

Laurie's phone dinged, a soft sigh leaving her lips as she reached over Tommy for the device, unlocking it to read the text. "Andy found her, he's on his way back." Laurie sighed, looking at Tommy as he nodded, leaning down to press a soft kiss to her forehead. "Remember whatever you see, it's all a show. You're the one I love." Tommy smiled, seeing Laurie nod, a small smile crawling across her lips as he exited the bed, pulling the shoes back on his feet. "I know, the same goes for you." Laurie smiled, taking his hand gently, both of them squeezing. "I can't wait to replace that stupid wedding ring with one for us." Tommy chuckled, running his hand over the diamond, before pulling his hand away slowly, regret filling every vein instantly. He just wanted to be with Laurie, not keep this stupid rouse they've had on for months now. Neither of them were happy, but for the sake of everyones career this is what they were doing, until it was time for them to come out of the shadows.

Andy and Addison pulled up to the hospital, climbing out of the car silently. Addison shrugged Andy's jacket off, handing it back to him while he smiled, following her into the building, watching her somber walk. Maybe she was the one that got away from him, his eyes always seemed to go to her when they were together. Even if his wife was right beside him, he always found himself drifting to her bubbly personality. Maybe that's why Laurie was so adamant about them not being around each other for too long, for the fear that maybe she would lose him to her. Even with him knowing that, he always seemed to watch her closely, smiling when she would catch his eye, sending him a friendly smile, before turning back to her conversation, cautious to not step on any toes and cause any friction.

They both stopped in the doorway of hospital room, Tommy and Laurie's eye's flying to them. "Oh my god baby." Tommy whispered, quickly springing to his feet, rushing over to Addison, wrapping one arm around her waist, his other hand on the back of her head, holding her to his chest. "Don't do that shit to me again." He whispered, pressing his lips to the top of her head. "She's cold, and her clothes are soaked through, make sure she gets warm so she doesn't give herself hypothermia." Andy told him, looking down at the girl in Tommy's arms, a sad smile on his lips as she looked up at the man sadly. "Thank you Andy, what do I owe you?" Tommy asked, his left hand reaching down for Addison's hand, locking their fingers together. "Nothing, just get her home." Andy smiled, seeing the man nod, rushing down the hallway with Addison trailing behind him.