ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵 ☽

Warnings: Mentions of gun violence, blood, and smut

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Leon, theres one thing you should know. I don't take lightly to people taking what's mine."

Addison could feel the vibrations of Andy's words with her back locked against his chest, his palm spread on the space below her breasts, thumb pressing into the valley while she relaxed in his grip. "I was just fulfilling my job." Leon stumbled out, sudden fear taking over as Andy yanked her body tightly against his, a smile on her lips when she looked up at the man she was in love with. "I'm gonna look her over, and if there is so much as a scratch on her, you will be dead." Andy growled, watching Leon nod, accepting his fate as Andys hands moved to Addison's hips, twisting her around to face him, a small smile on his face. "Hi kitten." He whispered, fingers wrapping around the gun as she let it fall from her grasps. "Hi baby," She breathed out, reaching up for his face. He let her cup his cheek before he started his assessment of her features, taking note of the red mark on her cheek, the welt on her temple, his thumb trailing across her bottom lip, her lips instantly parting as he looked at her tongue, the gash from her teeth ever apparent, and her bottom lip had split from her teeth sinking in it as she ran . He felt the anger swell in his chest, raising the gun up pointed directly at Leon, his eyes never leaving the girl in front of him. "Cover your ears." Andy spoke, watching as she placed her hands over her ears.

He brought his free hand behind her head, bringing her forehead to his lips while he pulled the trigger, the bullet lodging into the mans shoulder as he yelled out in pain, body dropping to the cement floor. "It won't kill you, but it'll be a stark reminder that you don't lay a finger on what is mine." Andy's dominance flew off him, the smell of gunpowder surrounding them as he dropped the gun to his feet, kicking it over to Leon, before he placed his hands over Addison's lowering them from her ears. "Let's go get you cleaned up kitten." He whispered, arms sliding under hers as he lifted her like a small child, her legs wrapping around his slender hips, arms around his shoulders as she tucked her head into the security of his neck, his scent, mahogany and amber filling her sense as she closed her eyes. He kneeled down, picking up the heels that were discarded at some point from the cement, one hand under her ass to hold her up. "Let this be a lesson learned Leon, don't fuck with me and what's mine again." Andy commanded, stopping at the door before turning to look at him. "Also, get the fuck out of my warehouse."

The loud slam of the metal door made Addison jump in his arms, only to be met with Andy's lips on her left temple, a soothing kiss being pressed to her head. "I should've listened, I should've ran. He tried to get me to run." Addison babbled, Andy hushing her as he placed her in the passenger seat of his Audi, kneeling down so he could be eye level. "Is he okay?" Addison asked, tears falling down her cheeks his thumb running against her cheekbones, catching the tears as quickly as he could, wiping the few strays that fell onto her bottom lip, leaning forward to press a soft kiss to her lips. "He's okay my love, I promise. Is that his blood on you?" He asked, seeing the splatters that stained her chest, a streak running down her chin from her lip. "Both." She whispered, eyes meeting Andy's while he pushed her hair behind her ear, his eyes scanning over her features. "Let's get you cleaned up." He murmured quietly, pressing a small kiss to the corner of her mouth, before placing her seatbelt over her, shutting the passenger door.

He felt the anger form in his chest while he walked to the other side of the car, slipping into the drivers side, his hand finding hers in an instant as she locked her fingers with his. Her precious body was covered in blood, eyes hooded with exhaustion, her perfect pink lips now had a dark red line down the middle of her bottom lip. "Get some rest kitten." Andy whispered, watching her eyelids close over her blue eyes, shrugging his suit coat off, placing it on her body. Her small hands wrapped around the expanse of the coat, pulling it up as she started to drift into a sleep she so desperately needed. He contemplated going back in and killing Leon after what he had done, but he wasn't the real enemy, the enemy had dark brown hair and blue eyes, and was also related to the girl he sold his heart to. He glanced over to her sleeping form, she looked so enticing, so beautiful, even with her body littered in red. "I'm so sorry baby," he whispered, bringing her hand up to his lips, pressing a gentle kiss to her soft skin, "I love you so much."