ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 ☽

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Addison was sat on the couch in the living room the next day, giggles leaving her lips as she tossed pieces of paper at James who was working on the kindling of the fire. He was doing his best to conceal his smile, taking the paper that was falling on the floor and sticking it in the fire. "C'mon JayJay, I'm bored, let me do something please!" Addison whined, her feet smacking the cushions when she kicked them, a pout forming on her pink lips. James shook his head, leaning back on his heels, looking over at the girl who had managed to bring a seasoned member to his knees, literally and figuratively. "No can do dove, boss does't want you out of the house." James spoke, grabbing a blanket from the arm chair, placing it on the exposed lap of Addison. "Cover up, it's cold." He stated, her pout only jutting out further. "Pout all you want dove, keeping the boss happy is my main priority." James chuckled, stepping around the couch to stand guard at the door. "But, Andy is happy when I'm happy." She whined, looking over at the man. "Boss is happy when you're safe." James responded, watching in amusement as she huffed, collapsing back on the couch to find a movie.

Laurie knew it was a bad idea, hunting down the man who had a rivalry with the man Andy used to work for, her hands shaking as she hung up the phone after placing an inquiry. Tommy stood at the doorway listening into the conversation, disbelief written across his features when Laurie turned, her heart stopping as she looked at him, "How much did you hear?" She asked softly, placing her phone down. "Enough." He stated, irrigation flowing off his body. "I'm just trying-" Laurie explained, stopping as he raised his hand. "I don't want to hear your stupid justification. I told you that you had a choice, you keep trying to bring them down, so you need to leave." Tommy stated coldly, crossing his arms as he sat down in front of her, watching tears form in her eyes. "Tommy, please. I just want her safe." Laurie pleaded, tears rolling down her cheeks freely while he shook his head. "No, stop the protective sister bullshit, you fucked me! She saw you! You chose to be with me! She doesn't want her sister involving herself where she doesn't belong. On top of that, I hurt her enough, her blood will not be placed on my hands if something happens to her." Tommy stated, standing up and heading to the door. "You made your choice, you're just not happy with the outcome. You can't live in both worlds Laurie, if you're stupid desire to see your sister crumble is more important than your relationship with me. You need to leave, and I don't want to see you again." Tommy replied, exiting the room completely, leaving Laurie alone with her crocodile tears, her world collapsing before her.

"At least let me go in the backyard, you and mike can see me just fine." Addison sighed, looking over at James who was standing in position by the walkway of the living room, shaking his head before Addison collapsed into the pillows she brought with her this morning. "Can I come through please?" Mia asked, her two body guards following her, a safe distance behind but enough to intervene if needed. "James, let her through." Addison sighed, watching him reluctantly step aside, Mia's men taking positions across form James and Mike while she climbed over the back of the couch, settling next to Addison, her feet slipping into the opposite girls lap. "Can you please call Andy and try to convince him to let us go out?" Mia grumbled, tensing as one of the men glared at her, a pout forming on her lips. "Dove, don't." James commanded, Addison's hand instantly freezing as it hovered over her phone. "But, I miss him." Addison pouted, his head shaking as she huffed, leaning back into the cushions. James' radio went off, Mia and Addison shooting up to get read to run off. "Car stopping in front of the house, seems to be a woman with dark hair coming up to the door." Mike's voice spoke through the static, a sigh leaving Addison's lips. "It's Laurie."

"What do you want us to do with her?" James asked, watching as she kicked her right foot with her left. "Tell her I'm not home. I don't want to be bothered by her nuisance. May I go up to the bedroom with Mia?" Addison asked softly, James' small smile gracing his lips as he nodded towards the staircase. "Thank you JayJay." Addison spoke quietly, her voice barely above a whisper as she pushed past him gently, Mia's hand locked tightly in hers as tears of frustration formed in her eyes, quickly blinking them away before they could fall. She was tired of Laurie's insistent behavior, it wasn't a protective sister, it was a sister that wasn't happy with the outcome of her own actions and was going to make Addison suffer. The white wood door shut behind Mia, a devilish smile gracing Addison's lips as she turned on her heel. "What do you say about getting out of here, we can go to the tavern across town?" Addison smiled, tossing Mia a coat and some shoes, going to shimmy the window up. "I think that sounds like a recipe to get into trouble, but we've been in here for too long." Mia smiled, shrugging the coat on before sliding into the shoes, following Addison down the side of the house, their feet touching the soft snow before they were rushing off.