ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢 ☽

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Light started to peek through the sheer curtains in the hotel room, illuminating the cheap room, stains on the walls and carpet becoming apparent when looking around. A knock on the door sounded in the early morning hours, waking up the three girls huddled on the bed for warmth. "Nat go get it." Leslie grumbled, pulling the sheets up over her head to block out the light, the heavy knocking becoming more apparent. "Why, my names not even on the room!" Natalie whined, while Addison sighed from in between them. "Someone get out of the bed so I can go answer it." She muttered, sliding out the right side when Leslie reluctantly got up, the chill of the room sending shivers up her spine as she made her way to the door, unlocking it, the chain hitting the wood while she opened it, seeing a blonde man in front of her. "Hi?"

"You must be Addison, I'm Neal, I worked with Andy for a few years." Neal smiled, pulling a manila folder out of his coat, the puff of air that left his lungs showing in front of Addison while she looked at him. "Uh, I'm sorry I'm not trying to be rude when I ask this," Addison spoke, crossing her arms while she looked over at the clock, which read 6:25 am, "Why are you here? And why this early?" Addison asked, laying her head on the door, woozy from the alcohol still swirling around her veins, her heavy eyes causing Neal to chuckle. "Sorry, I know it's early but I've got a case I'm prosecuting in a few, I have the papers to serve Laurie." Neal spoke, the manila folder being placed in front of Addison, her small hands wrapping around around the card stock, sending Neal a gentle smile. "Thank you." She spoke, shutting the door with a soft sigh, pressing her forehead against the wood. "Do you guys want to come to Andy's with me?" She asked, Leslie placing her hand on the girls back. "You really think we're going to miss out on you giving Laurie a taste of her own medicine?" Natalie smiled, a laugh echoing the room as Addison turned to look at them. "You guys are the best."

Matthew sat in his chair, cigar smoke filling the air, the scent strong as Andy walked in, nodding towards the man in the chair. "Barber, I hope you have good news for me." Matthew smirked, gesturing towards the chair in front of him, a coy smile on his lips. Andy sat down slowly, setting the stack of papers on the desk in front of him, leaning back in the leather chair. "Negotiations were reached, I got it at a lower price and a full staff, it should be ready to be open whenever you'd like." Andy smiled, folding his hands in his lap, awaiting the man in front of his answer. "Tonight." Matthew smirked, seeing Andy nod, buttoning up his suit jacket and rising to his feet. "Barber, I've barely known you but I feel like I can trust you with something." Matthew spoke, rising to his feet as well when Andy looked at him. "Sure, anything." Andy replied, typing away on his phone to get the news out that the club was opening. "If something happens to me, I want you and Jacobs to be at the top. He's smart, but not legally." Matthew smiled, sticking his hand out. "I want that in writing." Andy smiled, shaking his hand before walking out nodding at Jacobs to follow him.

Hours had past, Leslie, Addison and Natalie were sitting in the living room of Andy's modern home. They had successfully pulled down all the photos of Laurie, stacking them neatly in the garage. Sun has come out for the first time in days, peeking through the skylights, rainbows showing in front of Addison while she made coffee. A sign of a more positive time. The front door opened, Tommy and Lauries voice filling the room while Addison looked over at her friends, both of them nodding while she grabbed the papers. "So I'm thinking we'll change the master-" Laurie explained, freezing when Addison appeared in the hallway, Leslie and Natalie standing on either side of her. "What are you doing in my house?" Laurie asked softly, crossing her arms while Addison rolled her eyes. "It's not your house, Andy gave me permission to stay a few days, since you know-" She paused, flickering her eyes between Tommy and Laurie, "mine got intruded by rats." Addison finished off her statement, hearing Natalie and Leslie choke on their giggles.