ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽

Warnings: Smut

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Andy sat on the edge of the bed, his hand tightly in Addison's as she looked up at him, adoration covering her features. "You're blaming yourself." She spoke gently, seeing him look over at her, a small laugh leaving his lips while he placed his free hand on the back of her head, bring her forehead to his lips gently. "It's hard not to kitten." His scruff scratched her soft skin, her blue eyes fluttering shut at his gentle touch. The static sound of the fluorescent lights above them filled the room, Andy's forehead pressed against Addison's, her hands cupping his cheeks as their world seemed to slow down, it was just the two of them, the comfort they needed came from each other. Her nose pressed against his gently, tilting her head to capture his lips in a soft passionate kiss, his hand moving to cover hers on his face, his lips moving in unison with hers, smiling against her plush lips when she bit down gently, pulling away slowly. "Don't blame yourself, please." Addison whispered, moving her hand down to his shoulder, his head leaning down to press a quick kiss to her lips. "I'll try."

"He told Laurie." Addison whispered, leaning back in the bed, her fingers locking with Andy's once again, tired eyes meeting each other. "He hacked the home security, I found out and it was too late." Andy whispered, bringing her hand to his lips, kissing her knuckles every so gently. "Wait, he told Laurie? Why was Laurie there?" Andy asked, watching her swallow the lump in her throat, her hand squeezing his. "I ran into her, she told me she was sorry, but I don't believe it. People say things when they think someone is gonna die." Addison explained, pulling Andy's hand closer to her, a silent invitation for him to join her in the bed. He took the invitation, pulling off his coat, draping it over the back of the chair in the room, his shoes resting beside it while he slipped into under the thin sheet on her right side. She found home in the crevice under his arm, laying her head on his chest while he placed his hand carefully on her arm. "Where did he stab you?" He asked gently, looking down at her fragile body. "He cut the tattoo for some reason, and my stomach." She whispered, feeling his fingers dance along the skin of her arm.

They sat in silence, his cheek resting against the top of her head, Addison's eyes had fluttered shut, exhausted from the pain medications they had given her. Andy looked on at the girl who showed nothing but strength in everything in life, he was waiting for her to break, just so she could heal. He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard her deep breaths, a small smile on his lips when he leaned down kissing the crown of her head. "I wish you knew how strong you are kitten." Andy murmured into the hair at the top of her head, he was content knowing she was in his arms, where no one could hurt her. A knock on the door sounded, forcing Andy to raise his eyes, seeing Leslie smile gently at the two of them. "Can I come in?" She whispered, seeing Andy nod towards the chair. "How is she?" Leslie asked, a hushed tone barely audible over the crackle of the fluorescent lights. "Sore I'm sure, she hasn't said much about it, I think she's just happy we're all here." Andy whispered, his hand smoothing down the hair on Addison's head, grunting as she held onto him tightly. "I shouldn't of ran, I should've-" Leslie mumbled, stopping as Andy rose his hand. "Leslie, she just wanted you safe. She doesn't blame you, or Natalie, or me." Andy explained, pressing another kiss to Addison's forehead when he heard a whimper leave her lips. "I just wish she wouldn't take everything on by herself." Leslie whispered, seeing Andy nod gently. "Yeah, but that's what we love about her."

"She's loved you for a long time." Leslie smiled, watching Andy look upon the girl that was sound asleep on his chest, clutching his body with everything in her. "Yeah, she was always loving towards Laurie and I." Andy whispered, his eyes covered with adoration, blue eyes locked onto the bandage that covered the tattoo, his thumb running over the gauze gently, lips pursed when she let out a strained whimper. "No, she's loved you, she only didn't pursue you in the beginning because Laurie said she had interest in you, so Addison stepped back, like she always does." Leslie explained, seeing Andy furrow his eyebrows, looking over at Leslie. "What?" He questioned, holding onto the girl when she moved against him, his warm hand splaying across her back, watching as she completely stilled against his chest, soothing herself with just his touch. "Can you explain?" Andy asked, watching as Leslie nodded, leaning back in her seat.