C3 : IT'S ME! YOUR FATHER!

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note! And the art is not mine! Enjoy the story~
___________________________________

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note! And the art is not mine! Enjoy the story~___________________________________

Mechamato then, help aizawa stand up and they all go to the U. A and meet with recovery girl to heal their wounds because only that place has very good healing process...
.
.
.
.
.
[In Recovery girl room ]

A man with an red armor suit, Mechamato and an old woman with his clinic like dress or as known as recovery girl, they patiently wait for boboiboy wake up.

Recovery girl : He's just fine.. For now, let's just leave him rest there..
Mechamato : THANK YOU SO MUCH, RECOVERY GIRL! YOU'RE REALLY MY SAVIOUR!!!

Mechamato cry while shouting because he get to know that boboiboy still save. He was really happy for hearing that news!

(well, we all know that Mechamato is a drama king!)

Recovery girl : yeah.. No need to shouting like that, my ears will be bleeding..

Recovery girl sighed.

As they chatting together, a sudden voice from beside Boboiboy's bed . It's was the earlier man who was saved by boboiboy.

Aizawa: wow, I'm really thankful to myself for fail make a famous foreign pro hero worry about me..

Mechamato and recovery girl look at aizawa.

Mechamato : Aizawa! I really worried about you! How are you condition now? (I totally forgot about him.. Better not tell him, Sorry Aizawa)

Aizawa and Mechamato actually had been friends since Mechamato get aizawa trust. They really close( but not close to that... You guys know what I mean..)

Aizawa look at boboiboy with his wondering mind. He really want to know who's that kid and what's his relationship with Mechamato because from earlier, Mechamato seems very close to boboiboy.

Aizawa : Who's that kid?

Aizawa asked to Mechamato with his curious feeling. Mechamato scratch his cheek slowly because it's getting awkward for him to say that he suddenly have a child. But he didn't care all of that, plus, he really proud to have a son like boboiboy. Mechamato smile warmly.

Mechamato : He's my son..

Mechamato gently brush Boboiboy's hair while aizawa and recovery girl paused.

Aizawa: Dude, I don't know that you have a lov-
Mechamato : Nope! (if my wife heard this, she will cook me alive..)

Mechamato sweating and quickly denied to aizawa sentence. Mechamato really strong to fight with villain also he's good looking too, but one person who can defeat him, and that's person is... His wife .

Ermm.. Suddenly a voice come out from boboiboy. He's open his eyes slowly.

Boboiboy : erghmm, where...? Am.. I.. Dead?

Mechamato shock and quickly hold Boboiboy's hand.

Mechamato : MY SON! HAS AWAKE!!! IT'S ME! YOUR FATHER!!

Mechamato was touched by awaken boboiboy. And cry (like a drama).

Boboiboy : Father....?

Just by hearing that make boboiboy tear up a little bit.. Mechamato nodded for Boboiboy's answer.

Boboiboy : ahh.. So, it's true that I'm dead already ..

Mechamato : WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, SON! STAY WITH ME! AND I STILL ALIVE! (you make me that I was already dead, my son!)

Smack!

Ouch! Ouch! Mechamato and boboiboy was smacked by recovery girl for making a drama in her room.

Recovery girl: Get out..don't do any drama here..

Mechamato and boboiboy : Y-YES MA'AM!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While in class 1-A

A situation become silence and awkward because a sudden villain earlier. They feels tired and really doesn't know what to say after sees the pro heroes even almost defeated by that hands look villain. ( They referring to Tomura shigaraki)

??? : He's really awesome, right! Mechamato, I mean..

A sudden sentence with bright face from blonde and black streak hair boy. (like a pikachu, cute.. )

???: Kaminari, Don't you feel weird somewhat?

A big flinch by all the students

??? : Yeah.. I really thankful for Mechamato come to save us, but.. How did he came so quickly? It's not like lida go call for the other pro heroes yet..

Said the white and red hair boy with his face of confusing. Suddenly, a green hair boy sighed.

??? : Todoroki-san, let's just ignored that, I mean, thanks to him that we safe right?

Todoroki who was confused, feel really want to know more but seeing the green hair boy said that, he suddenly feel that, it's better not to ask anything since Mechamato saved them.

???: What about that boy with the dinosaur hat?

A girl with short brown hair asked.

Lida : I guess he's been treated by recovery girl.. Since, he looks like so much injured than us back then.

Lida said to the girl.

??? : Shut up you're bastard! Piss off! And get back to your damn seats!

A blonde annoyed by that question since he witnessed Boboiboy's fight.
(how did he witnessed it! 😱)

??? : But, bakugou-chan is there when we were about to out ,right? Do you really didn't saw that boy back then?

A frog-like girl said .

Bakugou : Tch!! Just look at him make me piss even more! So, just shut the fuck up, frog! Don't remind me that time! (That bastard , I don't want to see him anymore or else he will definitely be to the top, That position is mine! It's always be mine!)
.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys! It's me autor here! I have done my c3 , it's really tired and hard for thinking the ideas! But, you know what! I'm satisfied with it! I hope you guys satisfied too! Please follow my acc and read more my story!

And don't forget if you like this story! Share with your fan boboiboy/ bnha!
I'll try to update more! Cheer on me! Okay!

Well, see you in the next chapter! Chu~~