C21: Increasing (5): Until Now

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!____________________________________

If only people understand me..

If they only not mentioning the word 'villain' ..

I would never be this desperate to prove that they wrong..

My only pride, I must to protect my class's pride, I won't let them all look down on us! Ever again!

But, I fail, I fail again..

Again, Again, Again... There's no way shit he will fell with the same trick!!

<IZUKU MIDORIYA WON THE FIRST MATCH!!!!!>

I can't believe , I lose this match patheticly.

"Yo, Bakugo! That's the same head throw he used on you, isn't it?"-Midoriya

"Shut it, idiot" - Bakugo

'That little bastard..'-Bakugo murmuring

Meanwhile in nezu's office

"What do you think of him?" Rin ask

"Well, I guess you do want my opinion,don't you?" said mechamato while doing his funny mocking face to Rin. Rin released her killing aura, mechamato sweatdrop and quickly change topic.

"I-I mean midoriya clearly has a plan before he enter the arena, he know how to beat the opponent well, either he confident to win or he really didn't know how to control his quirk, He may understimated the opponent , maybe because of the opponent is just brainwashing type.. As you can see , the same patern that he use in obstacles race when he toss the piece of the zero robot is exactly the same pattern that he use on the opponent, He learn and experience it, that's why.. He won this match.." Mechamato explain while putting his confident face.

'Amato..you..' -Rin

"You just pretend to be confident, aren't you?"-Rin

"I got caught.."

Back to the arena..