C4: The Heroes World

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note! ____________________________________

??? : But, bakugou-chan is there when we were about to out ,right? Do you really didn't saw that boy back then?

A frog-like girl said .

Bakugou : Tch!! Just look at him make me piss even more! So, just shut the fuck up, frog! Don't remind me that time! (That bastard , I don't want to see him anymore or else he will definitely be to the top, That position is mine! It's always be mine!)
.
.
.
.
.
In U. A highschool Meeting room

A meeting among the heroes have been made for an accident from practice place where the Class 1-A practice ( you know where the place, right?)

???: Then, what about the boy earlier...? You know who I mean, right?

In the meeting place, A long silence while a woman who's wearing a white suit start talking about a mysterious boy who with Mechamato.

??? : yeah! Thirteen's right! we have to do something about him!

A gray hair guy with his red hero costume said. They still wary of that boy because of his sudden appearance. Plus a famous foreign pro hero, Mechamato give boboiboy a special treatment...

Suddenly...

???: I will put him to the Class 1-A .

A white mouse raise his hand ( he's short 😂) and said it aloud to make the heroes heard about it.

??? : p-principal nezu! What are you talking about! We don't even know if that boy is danger for us, who knows if he a villain, you know who is Mechamato before..

A sudden accuse of Mechamato made the things go more awkward.

???: but Vlad king , he didn't know that they are villain , he just found a good place to stay and the villains offered him a place! You know what I mean! (Huhuhu, rip me.. (╥﹏╥) I hope this will cover his case!)

Said a girl with her little broom in her hand ( I guess) and her (erm.. You know.. Her clothes is a little bit.... Tight..)

Principal nezu : I know what's you mean midnight, and vlad king, calm down first, let me explain..

They all focus to a white mouse a.k.a principal nezu.

Principal Nezu : That boy with his guardian now, and his guardian is Mechamato

They all shock after hear the news! As they want to ask questions..

Principal Nezu : That boy will attend the U. A school, and I will give him a scholarship. Plus he has many potential, so, I'll put him in Class 1-A. Who's agree with my decision?