Chapter 11 : what's it mean to be a hero!

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!

.
.

The Sport Festival U. A, one of the biggest sport festival in the famous highschool, U. A highschool. Two weeks left for the festival. The show will be broadcast on TV. Boboiboy and others make sure they are training well before the festival. Not just the class 1-A, all of the class who has given the opportunity to join such the biggest sport festival.

Somewhere in forest nearby boboiboy's house

Hup! Hyah!

"Wrong! That's not how you should do! "

A little girl who seems to be around boboiboy age blew a whistle loudly. And she is Rin Mitsuki, Mechamato assistant, and her quirk is soul split. She's a person who can make impossible change on her own quirk. (that's explain why amato in her body flying on air and I'll explain her quirk detail later). She's currently teaching boboiboy the martial arts of what the real earthlings does. And yes, they had to learn it in the forest, because of light show off his power until making the training room really mess
( author doesn't know how to explain but.. Ahem, 1. The training room break/split to two, you guys know what it's mean, 2. Fire got mad at light who show off then almost burn the house and 3. Earth try to calm them down but all he just do was beat them all till the training room collapsing ... That's all and for reminder, the training room, author make it outside, because I knew it would come to this)

Whack!

A good smack on boboiboy head. Rin really can't take the way boboiboy practicing the high kick from her. "You dumb ! You must feel it! Not just do that random kick! " Rin yell.

"But, rin, I am kicking -"

"You dare to answer me back! "

Eek!

Rin then took a step in front of boboiboy. "You, look at me carefully and listen well" Rin said.

She take a deep breath and exhale. She took a position where her right leg behind the left leg, clenching her fist well, and high kick on air!