C19 : Increasing 3

Sorry for late reply, sorry for bad edit and sorry for bad english / grammar

People said if there's light, there's will be always darkside.  They,  who always have a potential to use their own light to bring peace to the world, A Hero

While we.. Who had been destroyed by the light, A Villain, This world is not pretty as you think, The Heroes made us like this.

The vice leader of LOV, Lotus, A teen girl who almost the same age with boboiboy,  she's the one who always been on the darkside for her whole life, until someone that she's hope for, save her from the dark.

" Now, let's take one easy prey that I can use... " Lotus squat on tree which is located outside the U. A hallway , silently wait for a target for her to control student body. Suddenly, she see a bunch of girls from Class 1-A walking in the hallway, to go to the stadium after they done change their clothes. Lotus slowly lick her dry lips as she ready to take the prey.

Swoosh

Lotus body suddenly let out of some black smoke around her and consume her . Her body slowly turn into black smoke. As thin as air, As silent sound of air, Fast like a lightning..

Zapp!

With the fastest speed, The smoke consume the girl who has brown short hair, big eyes, and wide smile. The speed is unbelievable fast! Even the hero couldn't react to it. The girl stunned, Ochako Uraraka, as known as boboiboy's new friend. Her eyes slowly turn emerald green colour .

The other girls who walking with her, stop after notice uraraka. 'Huh?  Is there something wrong with her...? '

"Um.. Uraraka-san? What's wrong? " Ask the taller girl with black hair, so called as momo.

However, Uraraka say nothing and just stand silently, look on the floor. Momo tap uraraka's shoulder lightly, but.. 'Huh? Did her eyes always that colour? ' momo notice something she shouldn't. Suddenly, uraraka lift her head. All of them shock a bit as they thought it was weird for her to react like that.

"what was we're talking earlier? " said uraraka while scratching her back neck. "Geez, you're scare us,  we thought you was possessed by some ghost.. " said a girl who has short dark blue/purple hair.

Haha! Hm? Uraraka glance at momo. She can see her face is so shock that she turned pale a bit. "what's wrong, momo-chan? " said uraraka, with a smile. "Ah.. I-It's nothing! " said momo. 'I swear I saw something with her eyes colour changing... But I don't remember what color of the eyes.. Is it blue? Green?...' thought momo as she watch uraraka's back. As she look at uraraka laughing like she normal do, she thought twice ' maybe I was wrong '.

"A-Anyway, let's go to the stadium! We have to see midoriya first match! " said momo. As they walk, they didn't know that there's a person who watch their back with a cold expression. Uraraka secretly smile wickedly. ' Finally, the soul trap can be use, now let's begin the game... '