Flashback/Back Story(Rin Mitsuki version)

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!____________________________________

"What!! Your quirk is soul changing?"

Rin scrath her cheek as she shy about her quirk .

"haha.. that's all I can do.." said Rin with awkward

I thought after I've got myself quirk, My parents can be proud of me.

"Soul changing? How useless.." They said.

 I've always heard about me being a villain because of my quirk like a ghost .

I'm used to it now, People can't understand- No... people don't want to understand as if they want to believe that my quirk is a part of bad side. I want to help people with my quirk , and prove them that they are wrong , I decided to be a vigilante, that's when I met this old guy ,mechamato.

"Who the heck are you?!" I said as mechamato follow behind me after I finish my job

"You... You're so cool back there , young child !!" Said mechamato with such bright eyes

'Is he a fan of mine?' I thought

Back then I don't know if that guy will make me involving with more difficult situation, worse than mine.

Just like the time when I first met him and a strange little girl with emerald eyes, I start seeing them just like a fate . They begin to approach me whenever they had a chance. But Mechamato said they are forced to be a villain . So, I help them a little . I train them how to be a vigilante . Well, I'm a bit immature that days.

But, I didn't know it was this bad.

The first big war between Villains and Heroes , I ever seen in my whole life. Lotus, a young girl who had big talent , our best friend.

"LOTUS!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yell .

"LOTUS-"

I shock when I see mechamato standing still as if the time stop. "Amato-" I stop after I saw a body on the ground in front of mechamato.

"Lotus.." I mumbling as soon as I saw her body

A cold body , full of her blood , her emerald eyes become dark as if there will never be a light anymore , she lost her right hand . I'm so shock and really want puke at that time. But, I hold myself because mechamato, he look really misarable that time.

"....tus" mechamato mumbling

Huh?

That time I still can't forget how mechamato's face . As if he could kill a person with those eyes.

"How dare they kill my lotus,I'll kill them" That what he said.

Untill now he... still look for a revenge..

"Yes! Rin!! My son's friend won!!" cheer mechamato

'Untill when, you pretend to put that smile of yours ?'

Really you.. always make me feel guilty..

 always make me feel guilty