Chapter 10 : U. A Sport Festival (The declaration war (part 2) )

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

Sigh. Boboiboy sigh. 'just what can I do to make them move in polite way ' thought boboiboy.

"Boboiboy-kun! "
.
.
.
.

A sudden sweet and soft voice coming from the back, with her friends beside her, she bravely called boboiboy

A sudden sweet and soft voice coming from the back, with her friends beside her, she bravely called boboiboy. Boboiboy look behind with his curious feeling.

"Who-"

"Boboiboy- kun, come here.. "

A brown short hair girl suddenly called him. She's Ochako uraraka, boboiboy's new friend. Well, since the lunch uraraka, lida and midoriya has been new friends to boboiboy. It's not same like his old friend but it's not bad having new friends.

"ah.. Uraraka..and you guys too " boboiboy quickly closer to them . 'maybe, I'm in hurry to go home until I forget about them ' thought boboiboy.

Actually, boboiboy was in hurry because he got a message from his father.

Flashback

Ting!

Huh?

Boboiboy open his phone, he feel weird of the notification sound, he off all of the message notification but only not turn off his father's chat notification.

In phone

Father :
Boboiboy! Come back! Quickly!

√√

Me :
Okay! But what happened dad?

Dad? Are you okay?

Back in reality

Hmm... It's seems like emergency..

Flashback end

"Hey boboiboy, please don't take so much in heart kacchan's words " said midoriya to calm boboiboy down

"Hey boboiboy, please don't take so much in heart kacchan's words " said midoriya to calm boboiboy down. They three know that boboiboy feel a little bit down, but they didn't know the reason .

"No, don't worry about it.. " boboiboy awkwardly smile.

"It's getting annoying when you go back there and pretending that you didn't angry with the situation" a purple hair boy with his tired face look continue to said. The students shock the statement of that guy said.

Boboiboy hear that and feel like it was for him and that guy said in his very rude tone. 'Did he referring to me? ' thought boboiboy while looking to the purple boy.

That boy look to boboiboy and slowly to open his mouth, " Boboiboy right? " questioning that boy.

Boboiboy didn't answer it because he know, if he answer it, it will make the situation got worst. But, the time has passed little by little.

Will boboiboy make his way out and help with his father's urgent need? Welp, we'll see in the next seaso- I mean episode..

Just kidding.. Lol (You-!)(NOooOo! Don't kill me )

"Here I thought you will be some high expectations to the head school because you got acknowledge by the pro hero, but it turn out you just an arrogant pretender kid and hid something inside your sleeve huh?! " continue him. "But, it seems not just you the one who arrogant here, The whole class 1-A are arrogantly show that they are strong " the words keep continue from the same boy.

The class 1-A are shock by that, just because the purple boy call boboiboy arrogant, the whole class got to called arrogant too. "You- " boboiboy can't stand with those words. Plus, he have something that he must take care first, so there will be no arguing to such a simple mocking.

"No need to worry about my words, because you will be chase out soon from your class.." the purple boy interrupt boboiboy's words and that sentence make everyone pause. Especially class 1-A.

'What? '

"W-What are you talking about? " midoriya asked.

"Do you think you will be in this class for a long time when you can't even grow your quirk? Why do you think the general and the other classes got to join the sport day? It's because they giving us opportunity to join the hero course, simple put to say... We will be joining Class 1-A soon.. " the boy said. " so.. I'm here to declare war with you guys, not just me, but the other students too, we will defeat you guys, and enter the Class 1-A! " continue the boy.

'He really dare to declare war between us, class 1-A while we had some crazy students here ' - Class 1-A.

"Hmm.. That's good for you to declare such a war.. But I don't have time to hear your annoying sentences anymore " a sudden voice come closer to that boy.

A boy with yellow uniform school outfit, dinosaur yellow hat, a very cold gaze, looking to the eyes of that purple boy, yes, it's him, boboiboy, who just enter his 1st form of lightning (lightning feel annoyed because they still block the way of helping his father) . " Can you move, while.. I'm still at my patience.. " said lightning.

His cold gaze always make every girl fell for him but this time.. They scared of lightning gazed, it's not a question but an order for them to move. They all moved to the side of the wall except for the purple boy. He still sweatdrop and thinking about lightning gazed.

Suddenly..

A glowing yellow eyes , a very cold gazed , a killing intent , just one word in very cold tone "Move " lightning really can take this shit- I mean this situation anymore (author scared of mamagem) .

The purple boy move because he got to scare of lightning face, but that not the time to make boboiboy apologize. He must return to house quickly! Lightning sprint faster than before to his house.

'Shit! Those guy! Just wait for me, dad! '

_____________________________
While in home

Cough! Cough!

'shit, this is really troublesome! Seems like boboiboy will be late, and even if I call for the backup, no one will come.. What can I do now?! ' - Amato.
.
.
.
.
.

Author words : Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! Sorry, for late publish

Author words : Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! Sorry, for late publish . And sorry for the short chapter! This is my ig acc if you wanna know my jobs and please follow my acc for more update information(for those who wanna know the update date). Okay, gonna go make another chapter of other book ~~ chu ~ (from idiot ollie) 😢 what my fault -

Ig acc - ivylie_purple