chapter 6 : U. A highschool 2

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!

KRINGGGG!!!!

A school bell rang loud as usual. Midoriya quickly go to his class while boboiboy with aizawa together confirm boboiboy appearance in principal nezu room.
.
.
.
.
.

Students can't stop of saying a word about USJ misfortune. They're worried about the hurt heroes and the running villain.

"Hey, did you watch last night news? " an invisible girl asked her friends.

" It's looks like they have shown our performance, right! " a boy with his weird arms said.

"But I don't stand out, is it because I'm invisible? " the invisible girl said while she sweatdrop.

"Wow, you're surprisingly true hagakure-san " A boy with tail said. " But, still until now, I never see your real face "

"Mo~~ You're not helping at all! " Hagakure sulking.

She sulking just because her friends doesn't even motivate her. That's why she feel sad.

"But man ~ it's shown almost to all the channels, you know! I mean, it's really huge news, looks like they want to shown the fight between All Might and the villains, right ?" A boy with his yellow hair and strike black said while both his hand hold back neck.

"still, I was surprised.. " a red hair boy said.

" Hey, you can just blame them, the hero course keep make a way for pro heroes to save us all, but they was attacked instead.. " said a girl with her long ears

"Luckily All might, Mechamato and that weird hat boy comes to saved us all right?!" a boy with his weird arms continue.

"SERO! STOP IT! " a short boy with his weird hair said. " If you keep talking like that, it will make myself feel bad.. "

"SHUT UP! YOU DAMN EXTRAS! FUCK OFF! " suddenly a boy with blonde hair shout. He make them all shivering.

"Bakugou-san! Please refrain from using curse words! " A boy with glasses advice bakugou.

"WHO'S CARES?! I'M HAPPY , YOU HAPPY , FULLSTOP! TCH! " Bakugou shout again. He really pissed off today.

Gulp

'His aura is terrifying as always ' The students in 1-A class sweatdrop.

"Everyone! Morning class is about to start! Please take your seats ! " The glasses boy continue instructed.

"We already sit, you're the one who's not take your seat " the whole class answer back.

The glasses boy quickly take his seat.