C18 : Increasing (2)

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

" anyways, why don't you split up and show me your second tier so I could correct your awakened earlier, it's seems like you can't control it " - ???

" What! H-How? ..." - boboiboy

The old man smirking . It just look like he's a beggar with his apparance. Who is the old man? Why does he knew about boboiboy second tier as he never show to others except for master rin and Mechamato!

" Who are you?! How did you know about my second tier? " ask
Boboiboy with serious face.

"........" the old man silence

" Why aren't you say anything!! " boboiboy yell, struggling to get out from his grip.

" That's because you're noisy just like 'that guy' , you're really his son after all " said that old man casually picking his nose.

" DON'T PICK YOUR NOSE! IT'S GROSS! " - boboiboy.

" Geez.. You loud, boboiboy.. " the old man pout his mouth.

What with this old man!

" Hmm.. Like I said earlier, you're like a monster back then.. It's really cool although I expect you to kill those weakling , but that doesn't matter for me .. Ouh! And please show me your second tier form by split up to 7 elements , this is my first time asking something from a person you know.. " the old man said.

" Why would I show you? I'm not even know you.. " retorted boboiboy

Sigh..

" Fine.. Just don't.. Get scare too much.." the old man said with serious face.

Suddenly, the old man face starting to melt like a water. An appearance of a girl who was pretending to be the man look at boboiboy face. Boboiboy shocked by the real face of the old man.

A girl

Black hair, green emerald eyes, fair skin. A girl who was been hiding after all this time, even when the hero went to find her, they couldn't. She suppose to be the last boss of this story, but author want her meet with BBB. Ahem.. anyway..

Lotus, The true enemy of Mechamato..( ?! )

" I'm Lotus.. " said lotus who was in her original look

" G-Girl.. Y-Y-Y-YOU! YOU'RE A GIRL!!" - boboiboy

" Shhhh!! You're really loud like him! I hate that! " lotus block boboiboy mouth with her quirk of shadow. ( Shadow that change shape to tentacles look )

" mmph! mmph! " - boboiboy

Lotus look at boboiboy with frowning face. ' Tch.. I don't have time for this.. ' thought lotus. She carefully to open boboiboy mouth.

"Hey! I'm not a patience girl you know! Split up right now so I can correct your power! " - lotus

" H-How can I split up when you caught me.. " - boboiboy tilt his head like a puppy

" ...... " lotus blank for a second and suddenly shock by the statement that make she do an ugly weird face ( like a meme) 'what the heck was rin teach this boy or is he really can't do it? '

"wow! What an ugly face you have there " - boboiboy

' I can't fight like this, my power unstable.. That's why I must avoid fighting until I get used to this power..' thought boboiboy.