Extra 1

Extra

(After the call)

"Dad! I'm here! " - Boboiboy

The messy house.. One person who grab Amato's collar shirt. A girl, and she's... Flying on air, along with the person she grab (Amato).

"You-!" - Boboiboy

"I don't wanna needing your love"
"I just wanna be deep in your love"
" And it's killing me when you're away "
A-ha!
"Sugar!Yes please! "
"Won't you come-"

While Mechabot listening to music and singing .

"MECHABOT!! " Boboiboy shouted.

Mechabot shock but still start dancing and left the awkward situation. "Um.. Sorry, I have some job inside my room.. Sugar.. Yes please.. "

(Back to the situation)

" Let my dad go! Elemental power! Boboiboy wind! " boboiboy turn to wind.

" W-Wait, it isn't- " - ???

" Wind punch! " Boboiboy use his wind power to punch the girl who grab Amato's collar shirt and grab Amato.

Then, he put Amato down. Amato smirk to the girl. The girl clench her fist and start to fight with boboiboy. Their fight almost get the house collapsed. But, in the end, boboiboy win.

"Kyahahah! How's it feel amato-kun ~~ you lose to your own son! Hahaha! " - Amato said to the girl.

Huh?!

" Give my body back! " - the girl

Eh?

" No! I like this big body! " - Amato

" You pervert! " - The girl

What the heck is happening?!

"Dad? What do you mean? Body? Give? " - Boboiboy asked.

" Boboiboy! I'm your real Dad! This girl! I mean her.. She split her soul with me! " - The girl said (a.k.a amato who in the girl body)

" I'm just playing ~~" - Amato (The girl)

Amato closer to boboiboy " Hi boboiboy! My name is Rin Mitsuki ! I'm your father's assistant! And always like jokes! My quirk is soul split! My idol is Mrs.joke! My rival is Mechamato a.k.a your dad! Nice to meet you! "

"Who's your rival huh?! And.. Give my body back! " - The real Amato.

" Tch! Fine ~~ " Rin split her soul with Amato back and back to her body. Same with Amato.

" Huh.. So, Is this the emergency that you talk about? " - boboiboy.

" Emergency? No.. I just want you to go buy me ketchup for making yaya cookies to give rin while you walk back from school.. But, my battery phone dead and I didn't get a chance to tell you about it.. Haha, sorry my son.. Your father has got old.. Haha " - Amato.

Boboiboy speechless.

" Hikari kagayaki "
" Kono me wo ubai "
"Te ni shitaku naru "
"Furete mitaku naru "
"Huhuhu, such a sad song "
Mechabot walk to the kitchen while singing. Everyone speechless while rin hold back her laugh.

What the heck was that?
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry for not update on Sunday . I have some problems with my acc, but I have found the way.. I just deleted the wattpad, wait for a day and I download back, and Ja-jang! I got my acc back.. So, This week I'll double update ! And March I will be in my final exam for a whole month and April I'll be back.. So, please forgive me when I'm not updating this novel chapter! And I just want to add more words for someone.. Hi kurumi-san(nk/ya)! Long time no see! 🤣 Bye guys~ chu ~