Chapter 7 : The first step of being Aizawa's student

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!

"there's none.. because I don't accept you as my student yet.. " said Aizawa with his sharp stare.

Gulp

'I don't think this is a good sign.. '
.
.
.
.
.

"Aizawa sensei! Whyyyyyyyyyyy??? " the girls try to take Boboiboy's side.

"It's because I treat everyone fairly in my class, so I need you to follow me first, and the rest of you , just wait me here.. " said Aizawa.

"But ,he's your nephe- " midoriya continue.

" That has nothing to do with this.. " Aizawa quickly cuts midoriya's sentence.

The class were clueless of their teacher words. Aizawa just keep his normal deadpan face. But, the class still wonder about his sentence earlier.

Suddenly, a boy with his red and white hair raise his hand.

"Is it quirk assessment test? " said him.

The whole class turn their attentions to him. Then, they murmuring about his question. They remember the past about their first quirk assessment test . For them, they didn't want to take the test anymore. But now, only boboiboy who's take the test. They relief . Then, showed the pitiful face to boboiboy .

' He's dead ' the class thought the same words (did they have the same brain?)

" Yes" said Aizawa

"so wait here, don't make any noises , and..."

"if you guys step out the classroom, just want to see the test, I swear that I'll make sure, you fail in your next test.. " said Aizawa menacing.

Gulp

" YES AIZAWA SENSEI ! " they then answer in fear with their loud voice.

Boboiboy leave the classroom with Aizawa who slam close the door loudly.

Silent...

"Aww, I really want to see boboiboy take the test.. " said hagakure dissapointed.

"yeah.. I really want to see his quirk again" continue yaoyozaru.

The class feel disappointed with Aizawa who doesn't let them out and watch the test. Suddenly...

Whack!

The table got knocked out (?) by bomb head who smile menacing.

"I knew it, it was him who I meet that time.. Shit.. I seriously kill him if he told anyone else about that day.. No.. I will haunt his life forever.. I need to go and watch him, or else he will told that sensei.. " mumble bakugou with his smile menacing look.