Chapter 44

Every relationship has its problems but sometimes what makes it perfect is if you still wanna be together, when things go the wrong way.

Liz

"Can we go inside now? I think I'm about to freeze." I felt Roman shivering in my embrace so we stepped a foot away from each other before he got hold of my hand, leading us inside. I know, it is crazy that he wanted me to leave his house a few minutes ago and now he is welcoming him inside. Also crazy how bipolar he is. But I still love him either way.

When I sat on the couch and Royalty sitting by my side, she tapped my arm asking for my attention.

"Yes baby?"

"Are we still going out?"

I shared a look at Roman who in turn looked away from me, like I have to decide whether we are going out or not.

"Then we can watch cartoons if no." She grabs the remote with a smile at me, it seems she already planned her day ahead.

"Okay I'm heading back to the kitchen," Roman announced, giving me a nod and escaping the room.

"So uh... What cartoon do you wanna watch?" I asked her, she shrugged in response before turning on the television and moving through the channels and stopped at one of the cartoon channels.

"How about we help daddy in the kitchen?" I question her while she shakes her head.

"Okay but then we are going out after-"

"Do you really wanna spend the day out?" Okay but she seems persistent about going out.

"Fine, let's go." I say grabbing her hand and strode to the kitchen, we halt our tracks at the kitchen door, watching as Roman sings way too sexy by Drake and the way his back muscles tenses and relaxes with the movement of his hand with the spatula as he stirs something in a bowl.

"Mr way too sexy could you please lower your voice?" I declare, Royalty blocked her ears and sprinted to where he was and places herself on the counter.

I went to them, my eyes catching what he was stirring, the smell hits nostrils as I felt something rise up to my stomach. I made a retching sound, and I felt like throwing up. 

"Uh Liz?" I raised my head to Roman who was watching me with his lips apart.

"I'll be right-" I ran all the way upstairs, to his bathroom to empty my stomach. I inhaled a deep breath after and heavily rinsed my mouth before I heard the door creaking open, exposing Roman.

"I'm fine now." I reassure him.

"I don't think so, do you think we should go see a doctor, is this normal?" 

I gaped at him in shock, okay is he serious? Why would he want us to meet a doctor because I threw up.

"Chill it's normal, it just happens when I inhale something I don't like." I said, feeling the taste of vomit in my tongue but spitting in the basin and washing my mouth with the mouthwash.

"Liz we are going-"

"It's normal Roman, just be overdramatic."

"I know but-"

"Shh." I shut him up, washed my hands and grabbed him downstairs.

He sits next to me on the couch, laying his arm over my shoulder, thereby pulling me closer to his side so I lay my head on his chest.

"You said you are pregnant." He blurted out. My eyebrows jerked upward in confusion, making me remove my head from his rocky chest to have a view of his expression. I caught him staring at my stomach, making me pull out a smile.

"Chill it might be showing by this time of next month," I acknowledged him.

"Chill, that's not what I meant." He denied.

"Then what?"

He rolls his eyes then looks away.

"So you're expecting the baby bump to be showing after a few days, you're funny Roman."

I laugh at his innocence but he doesn't say a word.

"I'm not dumb if that what you're thinking.'' He tells me, "it's just amazing that a human is inside of you." He sends me a smile, massaging my shoulder as I close my eyes at the feeling of relaxation so I rest my head back on his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah." I smiled back at him, and kissed his left cheek.

"Can't wait for it to get to this world baby, I can imagine Royalty's happiness when she sees him."

"Him? How do you know it's a he?"

He bit his lip, "Royalty also thinks it is gonna be a boy, we have it in our spirit." He winks and I agree with him though. I also hope it is going to be a boy but I wouldn't mind if it's a girl either. A smile pressed to my cheeks, at the thought of me carrying another baby after six years, and this time it's going to be so different. With Roman and Royalty by my side.

A yawn escapes my mouth suddenly, Roman turns his head to my direction, quivering an eyebrow at me with a smirk, "really Liz? You're sleepy, we are just in the morning you know."

"So? You tired me out with your drama." I don't know if I made a great mistake accusing him, because seeing that smirk that came off and frown took over, had an impact on me.

He sighs, slowly circling his fingers on my belly, "really sorry for that."

"It's alright Roman. I understand but you really should mind what you say when you're angry with your anger issues and all, I'm just- you need to calm down." Silence fell when I completed my sentence, and his hand reverted from my belly all of a sudden, the warmth disappearing along with him, making me raise my head from his shoulder to look at his reaction.

"I don't have anger issues."

My eyebrows furrow at that, "well you do, I'll tell you the truth "

"I said I don't." He shocked me by pulling me to him like I wasn't close to him enough and started sniffing my shoulder. I thought he was going to argue and bring up a fight but I'm glad he thought twice, "damn you smell so nice, could stay like this forever."

"Chill Roman, I'm not running away, "I chuckle, pinching his thighs for him to release me.

"I know Liz"

"Yeah." I agree, my eyelids shutting little by little and in less than a minute, I feel into a state of unconsciousness

🤩😍Hmmm... Guys ok so sorry for the looong wait😫 I was preparing for my exam tho I'm not done with it but I'll find time to update 😜😜 happy new month by the way🥂🤗💥🔥
See ya in the next chapter 😉😅