CH 1: Bittersweet Day

YOUR POV

It was another normal day of school. I opened the balcony's sliding door, only to be woken up by Adrien Agreste's face on a huge advertisement board. I sighed. Imagine being a famous model like him. Having fans, having your face all over the city.

It is always been my dream to be a model, but nobody notices me. Well, maybe I'll just stick with cheerleading.

I walked downstairs after preparing myself for school. As always, my parents weren't home. They already headed to work, leaving some PB&J in the kitchen.

I took the sandwich and walked to school alone. I casually chewed on the sandwich while looking around the city. Still, just full of Adrien's face.

"Hey, look who is it!" oh, come on! I just reached the school and I already had to face this girl?

Angelina. The mean popular girl at school. She has been attacking me since I joined the cheerleading team. I don't why, maybe she's just jealous of how good I am.

"Leave me alone," I calmly said.

"Leave me alone," she mimicked my voice, ending it with a laugh.

"Ew, what is this?" she pulled a white ribbon from my hair. I used it to tie it.

"Give me that!" I yelled.

Angelina just laughed hysterically. "You seriously still thinking to join the team?"

"What do you want from me?!"

"I want you to leave the team! You're not worthy to our team, you just made things worse! I should be the leader, not some ordinary girl like you!" Angelina demanded.

Excuse me? I'm not worthy? Oh, speak for yourself!

"The only non-worthy girl right now is you! Now, leave me alone!" I snatched the ribbon back, walking fast from there. 

"Rude!" she stomped her foot.

I shook my head, walking to the class angrily.

"(y/n)?" I bumped into somebody on accident.

My face was reddening, my hands started to shake. I was frozen to see the tall handsome emo boy that I have been crushing on. Weirdly, he didn't have his guitar in his hands today.

"Are you okay?" Luka was concerned about me, making my heart go insane.

"Y-yeah. T-thanks," I stuttered.

"Are you sure? You don't look like you are. Your hair is pretty messy too,"

I was snapped out of my daydream when he said so. I quickly grabbed a compact mirror from my purse, looking at myself.

Damn it, he was right. My hair was a mess. Probably because Angelina pulled the ribbon just now.

"This is yours," he handed me the white ribbon that was fallen when I bumped into him.

"T-thank you," I nervously received it from him.

He replied with a smile, causing me to melt into a puddle. "You better watch your steps later,"

He just touched my shoulder! Is this day supposed to be bad or good? Probably good, right? RIGHT?

I saw my best friend forever, Jessica in the distance, waiting for me in front of the class. She was excited to see my crush was talking to me. I just bit my lips, holding the scream that was about to burst out. I ran to her in excitement. Too bad, the teacher's presence made us stop.