CH 11: Her Smile

LUKA'S POV

"Where should I put this?" Mylene asked me while holding some party decoration ornaments.

"That area looks pretty empty. You can put it there," I pointed somewhere in the hotel's dining room.

Mylene nodded and walked to the area I showed.

"Hey, Alix. Who else did you invite?" Marinette asked.

"Aurore, Mireille, and some other people in their class. Luka invited his besties too," Alix answered while rollerblading around and decorating at the same time.

"Who did you invite other than (y/n)?" Marinette asked me.

"I invited her friend, Jessica and my best bud, Jake. That's it. They're the only friends I have," I said.

"What did she say?"

"She said that she'll think about it first. But she said to Viperion that she'll come," I smirked.

"Okay, a good start!" Marinette smiled.

"Oops, I gotta bring Adrien here and convince him on a date," she said.

"Sure," I nodded. She then ran away to Adrien's mansion.

I went to check on Juleka. She was lighting up the candles on the birthday cake while Rose was passing the birthday hat to people.

Many people started to fill the hotel as time goes on. Jessica and Jake came together in the same car.

"Hey, dude!" Jake greeted me.

I waved my hands at them as I approached them.

"Is... (y/n) not coming?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course, she does. She's in a different car. Audrey got the models a personal driver and bodyguard each because the fans are getting crazier," Jessica answered.

Phew, I thought she won't come.

"Okay, then. Let's go in," I brought them to the party area. They made friends with Juleka's classmates.

More people filled in. Felix, Sabrina, Wayhem, and many more! Marinette told about this party to Adrien's dad and surprisingly he agreed. Vincent the cameraman and a few other celebrities were there too!

I then saw a grey Limousine parked outside. A familiar figure walked out of it.

(y/n).

She looked so beautiful! The dress she wore was perfectly fit her. She won. She got people's attention as soon as she walked in.

Camera flashes started to blind many people's eyes.

"OMG, (y/n) (l/n), can I take a pic?"

"Y-yeah, sure,"

"(y/n), I'm your biggest fan! Can you sign here?"

"O-of course,"

"(y/n), can you say my name? I want to record it and send it to my friend. My name is Daisy,"

"H-hi, Daisy,"

Oh. My. God.

A few seconds she stepped in, people already swarmed her. She was drowned in camera flashes. I could see that she wasn't comfortable with the crowd.

Her bodyguard protected her with his buffed arms, but people ain't care. They pushed him away, but thankfully, he is strong enough to keep her safe.

"Excuse me, people! I know you love her, but she needs some personal space. Thank you for your support," Jessica stepped into the crowd with her loud and high pitched voice.