CH 10: Boyfriend Material

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN XD

YOUR POV

TWO WEEKS LATER...

I just came home from the book store. Jessica wanted to buy some novels for her to read, so I bought myself some books too. I bought a comic. A comic dedicated to Viperion.

It was written by Marinette's friends, Nathaniel and Marc. Lately, they published more books dedicated to each hero, so I bought the Viperion one. Jessica bought a Chat Noir one, but she didn't notice mine because I covered it with a random notebook I found.

I wasn't ready to tell her about Viperion.

Anyways, Nathaniel's father is my father's friend. I did meet him before, but he was still a toddler at that time. I just went into kindergarten when I met him.

I sat at the table outside on my balcony, waiting for that figure. While reading, I sipped on my hot chocolate.

"Hey,"

As expected, I saw Viperion on top of my roof as always. I smiled hugely.

"Hi,"

He then landed on my balcony, pulling a chair to sit next to me.

"What are you reading?"

I showed him the comic. "I bought it today at the book store,"

He smirked. "I didn't know people actually make comics about me,"

"Now you know," I said.

"Anyways..."

"...about your confession,"

He quickly straightened his sitting position with hands on his lap. I think I just made him nervous.

"I've... think about it," I started.

I saw him fiddle with his fingers while looking down at the shortie me, so I placed my hands on his.

"I've made my decision,"

He was still staring at me nervously.

"I don't know you, I have no idea why do you love me, and I honestly think it's crazy for someone to actually fall for me," I said.

I saw his face start to pout, so I placed my palm on his left cheek. His skin felt so cold, he was so nervous. I softly stared into his shiny green eyes.

"But you definitely succeeded to win my heart,"

I could hear his loud heartbeat in the middle of the quiet night. His eyes were lighted up by the moon as soon as I said so.

He was totally frozen, not a single gasp could be heard. I giggled to see him like that.

"Anyways, I have to bring this downstairs," I grabbed the finished hot chocolate mug on the table.

"I'll be back," I whispered, kissing him on the cheek.

He was still in a stationary condition, but I definitely could see his cheeks reddening. I just shook my head with a small laugh.

Once I came back, I saw him was looking through the comic I bought. Good thing he defrosted.

He became a little shy when I approached him, but I didn't care. I hugged him as tight as possible. Oh, I definitely could hear his heart was racing when I rested my head on his chest.

"D-does that mean..."

"Yes, I love you," I cut him off.

His heartbeat became faster, and I heard a little nervous giggle from him.