CH 18: Daddy

LUKA'S POV

I was walking alone in the park while waiting for Juleka to finish her school project with her friends. I had no idea what kind of school project is held at a park, but sure.

"L-Luka? Is that you?"

I was startled as I heard someone was calling for my name. I quickly turned around, only to see a pretty slender girl with an olive shade of skin.

"Uh, hi?"

"Do we... know each other or something?" I rubbed my nape in confusion.

"Yes! We were in the same tuition class during middle school," she spoke.

"Uh... I'm sorry. I don't remember you," I apologised.

"Oh, it's okay! I'm Olivia,"

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at her.

"You know, Style Queen Teen model," she smiled.

Oh, this is the girl who was with (y/n) on every billboard. Don't blame me for not recognising her, I only look at my beautiful princess every time I saw an ad for Style Queen Teen.

"I used to, uh, confess to you before. But you said that I wasn't cool enough for you,"

Okay, now I remember who the heck is this girl. I rejected her confession before because I acted like I was the coolest kid in school. Mini-me was pretty dumb, okay?

"Oh, yes! I remember you now!" I said.

"You're still as handsome as you were, huh?" she smirked.

You're welcome.

"Especially with that necklace," 

I looked down at the necklace that (y/n) gave. "Thanks, (y/n) bought it for me during her visit to New York,"

"(y/n)?"

"Yeah, (y/n) (l/n). Aren't you two friends or something?"

Olivia bit her bottom lip. "Yeah,"

"Let's not talk about her. Since I'm already cool enough, we should hang out," she spoke.

"Uh, I can't. I have to-"

"Oh, come on. You'll be famous if people see us hang out together,"

Can someone please help me?

Olivia casually pulled my arm and walked to a nearby smoothie shop.

"Hi, Luka!"

Gah!

Oh, it was (y/n). SOS.

"(y/n)? What are you doing here?" Olivia was confused.

"Oh, you're here too?"

"Yeah, so... you two know each other?" Olivia asked.

"Of course! To answer both of your questions. Well, you see. Luka and I have been absolute best friends forever since we were in middle school! We are so close that the whole school ship us two! And guess what? Their wish came true, haha. We will get married in a few years after graduation because we are so in love with each other. So you see, I'm here to meet him for our date at that smoothie shop over there,"

Am I dreaming right now?

"Right, my prince charming Luka Couffaine?" (y/n) smirked.

Okay, I'm definitely in a dream right now. Don't wake me up.

"Uh, y-yeah! Our mums definitely have planned for our wedding, haha," I added.

"So, excuse us! Sorry, Olivia. We'll hang out later okay? Bye!" (y/n) smiled.