CH 14: Drama Queen

YOUR POV

I just came home from a photoshoot with a burning temper on top of my head.

"Ooh, damn. You're gorgeous in that one!" Jessica said while pointing at a photo of me on the monitor.

I grinned as I watched Olivia do her job in front of the cameras.

"Girl, where's the restroom?" Jessica asked.

"It's right there, just enter that hallway and you'll find it," I pointed somewhere in the studio.

Jessica then was gone from my sight as she ran to the restroom.

She came back several minutes later, but she didn't look like before she went to the restroom.

She was shivering, her face looked terrified and her hair was a hot mess.

"Jess, what's up?" I asked if she was okay.

"I- I gotta go, bye," she grabbed her purse and walked out of the studio.

"Wait, Jess!"

I glanced at the hallway that leads to the toilet. I saw a figure just walking out.

Isabelle.

I approached her while stomping my feet. "What did you do to my bestie?"

"What?" she scoffed.

I checked on the bathroom behind her, nobody was there. Meaning there were only her and Jessica before.

"I ask you politely, what did you do to my Jelly Jess? You better answer me honestly before these heels visit your face," I gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Then ask her, what did she do to my Jake Jason?"

My mouth was gaping as she said that.

"I warned you before to stay away from him and now, your friend crossed the line,"

"Nobody draws a line, not even Jake. I have no idea what is going on between you and him, nor Jessica. You have no right to interrupt her because she is innocent," I glared at her.

"Yes, I do have the right. I'm the Miller, remember? I can just snap my finger and her life is ruined,"

"Snap it then. I wanna see your magic trick,"

"You just made your friend's life in danger," she said to me right in front of my face that I could smell her stinky breath.

I wish I could dip my head in sanitiser right now.

She walked off and replaced Olivia on the set. Since my job was done, I grabbed my stuff and stomped my feet out of the studio.

I called for Jessica a bunch of times already, but they were all got into the voicemail. I texted her but nobody replied, not even leaving me on read.

Isabelle is a f*cking b*tch.

I saw a black butterfly outside, but I acted cool because I know that is an Akuma. Once it flew away, I sighed in relief.

My head was filled with worries towards Jessica right now. I asked her parents if she was home, but they said she wasn't.

Where are you, Jessica Wilson?

-----

YOUR POV

I came to Jessica's house and knocked on the door.