CH 22: Lucky Villain

THIRD-PERSON'S POV BECAUSE I'M GETTING GOOD AT THIS LMAO

"What happened?" Luka asked through the phone.

"She told me Olivia Hutton sabotage her photoshoot session to be the front cover for the MODE. And then, Olivia gets to be the front cover instead because (y/n)'s outfit was ruined," Jessica's voice sounded so traumatised as she spoke through the call.

"Not only that, her parents didn't let me comfort her when she needed me the most. She thought I lied to her when I said that I wanted to visit her,"

Luka felt bad for (y/n). He knew he was one of the reasons for (y/n)'s akumatisation. The last thing Viperion said to her before he left that night was "I'll see you again tomorrow night. I promise!".

"Okay, thanks, Jess. I hope you're okay," Luka suddenly realised he was still on a call with Jessica.

"Thanks. You too, take care," Jessica hung up.

Defender on the other side was chasing Shadow Moth.

"Back off! Or I will take your power back!" he shouted.

"Oh, really? Try it,"

"Come back, my little Akuma," Shadow Moth snapped his finger.

But nothing happened. Defender's defensive power is too strong for any attack that can harm her. Shadow Moth gasped as he realised it was a mistake to akumatise (y/n).

"No wonder Luka Couffaine said she is a strong girl," he spoke to himself as he recalled what Luka said to (y/n)'s senti-parents. Shadow Moth created a sentimonster couple with one object to control them to investigate why (y/n) hasn't reached her strongest negative emotion to get akumatised.

Once she did, it was Shadow Moth's biggest mistake after Chat Blanc.

"Shadow Moth! You better give up or none of us is going to win!" Ladybug popped out.

"No! Not until I get your Miraculous!"

"He really still thinking about it?" Chat Noir facepalmed.

"What if... I take your Miraculous first?"

Shadow Moth was shocked. Defender was really close to him. She smirked and quickly pulled off both Butterfly and Peacock Miraculouses at the same time.

"NO!!!"

People all over the city who were watching the battle gasped as Shadow Moth de-transformed.

"Gabriel Agreste?!"

"F-father?"

Ladybug glanced at Chat Noir, his eyes were teary. He was speechless, not even a single sound escaped his mouth. He couldn't believe the person he hated the most was his own father.

The police's cars siren filled the area, ready to arrest Mr Agreste. Gabriel didn't say anything, he felt embarrassed because he has failed. He was arrested and forced to get in the police's car. Chat Noir was still wordless. He was now wondering if Nathalie was Mayura. If so, he had no one else other than his friends.

Ladybug hugged Chat Noir as he was about to cry. "I- I can't believe it,"

"Me either. My fashion idol was a criminal all along," she said in a sad tone.

"Ladybug! Defender ran away with the Miraculous!" someone suddenly screamed as they pointed at Defender.

(Just a little reminder that an akumatised villain still exists even when the creator de-transforms. This can be seen in S3 Startrain when Max's mum was akumatised even when Gabriel stopped being Hawk Moth. The same goes for sentimonsters. "Feast" still existed even when Master Fu de-transformed.)