CH 21: Rough Days

THIRD-PERSON'S POV BECAUSE I THINK I WRITE BETTER AS A NARRATOR LOL

It was another day of (y/n)'s photoshoot for this month's magazine. It was a sunny day but indeed had some breezy cold wind. Olivia just came to the studio and she was immediately asked to change her outfit.

Without any greetings and a simple "hi", Olivia walked past (y/n) who was doing her hair for the photoshoot.

"Bad hair day maybe," (y/n) thought.

A few moments later, Olivia finished changing her outfit into a brand new dress designed by Audrey. She approached the makeup desk to proceed with her makeup. The makeup artist had an emergency leave today, so they had to do their makeup by themselves.

"Hey, Olive. Can I... ask for your help?" (y/n) grinned.

Olivia glanced at her with a smirk. "Sure, what is it?"

"Um, can you help me to put this hairpin comb on my bun?"

"Of course," Olivia got up from her seat and stood behind (y/n) to help with her hair.

"Your hair is so pretty," she said while brushing (y/n)'s hair through her fingers.

"Thanks, it's nothing really," (y/n) was being humble.

"No wonder Luka likes you a lot,"

(y/n) was shocked when she heard that. "What do you mean?"

"It's nothing..."

"...just like your hair!" Olivia aggressively pinned down the hairpin comb into the bun (y/n) tied, causing the bun to fall off its place.

"Olivia! What have you done?!"

"Oopsie. Too aggressive," Olivia scoffed, leaving the dressing room like it was nothing.

"Maybe you should do it yourself because, you know, you are an independent woman. Just like Luka's dream girl," she said before she closed the door.

(y/n) was left numb in front of the mirror. The pain in her chest was rising when she recalled the struggle she had to face to do her hair for hours. Not enough with that, her scalp was also hurt when Olivia pinned down the hairpin harshly.

And her hair was ended as a hot mess.

A shed of tears was stagnant in (y/n)'s eyes as she didn't want to ruin her makeup next. The only thing she could do was hold the pain inside. She took a deep breath and whispered to herself. "It's okay, (y/n). Don't let toxicity get into you. It's just some stupid hair. You can fix it in no time,"

She started her hair makeover all over again, but this time, with patience and love for herself. And it ended up working faster than before.

She walked out of the fitting room as soon as she was finished doing her hair. Olivia was on the set, posing for the photographers.

"Perfect! Thanks, Olivia. Now, we need to take the pics of this month's most famous model for the front cover. Are you ready, (y/n)?" one of the photographers spoke.

"Yes, yes. But I'm not really sure about my hair though," she answered.

"Oh, it's totally marvellous! You look gorgeous in everything, sweetie. Come here and show the world how fire you are,"

(y/n) grinned as she walked towards the set. Olivia walked past her once again, but this time, she glared at (y/n) with a small smile. (y/n) found that was a little creepy.

(y/n) gained her aura in front of the cameras and started posing for the front cover of the MODE Magazine. She never thought to be the front cover of that magazine because Adrien was the king of front covers before this.