CH 25: Eternal Harmony

"SURPRISE!"

(y/n) jumped a little due to the surprise. Confetti was popped, party horns were blown, balloons were floating around.

"Wait, what?" (y/n) chuckled.

Even she didn't realise it was her birthday. She was too busy with press conferences and interviews and stuff. Plus, Adrien was really good at distracting her from looking at her phone so she won't realise the date.

"Happy birthday to you," Rose started singing with a microphone.

"Happy birthday to you," Luka continued as Rose passed the mic to him.

"Happy birthday to (y/n)," Juleka sang gracefully next.

"Happy birthday to you!" Ivan ended the song.

People in the house started cheering. (y/n) felt someone touch her shoulder, it was her father. He brought her forward to see the cake on the table.

"Wait, you know about these?" she asked.

"Of course, we all know about it," he answered as he squeezed the sweetcheeks of her.

(y/n) burst out laughing when she saw the cake. Silly photos of her and her best friends were placed on the cake. The first one was (y/n) and Jessica, the next one was (y/n) with Luka, and the third one was (y/n) with Jake. The last one was a photo of 15 year old her, having cupcake frostings all over her face.

(y/n) took a deep breath before she blew up all the candles on the cake. The whole room clapped their hands for her. Luka passed her a plastic knife and she immediately cut it as Jessica took pictures of her.

Nino started the music right after (y/n) cut her cake. Everyone started cheering and enjoying the party.

She was still exhausted because of the journey, but it was her day. She gotta do what she gotta do. Jessica couldn't stop taking pictures and selfies with her very best friend. Even Jake was forced to join the selfies.

"Did you plan for all of these?" (y/n) raised her eyebrow.

"No," Jessica smirked.

"That blueberry does," she continued as she glanced at Luka in the corner who was talking to (y/n)'s mother.

"Really? I don't even know that he knows my birthday," (y/n) chuckled.

"Come on, didn't he give you silly cards every single year?" Jake came out of nowhere into the conversation.

"It's not that silly, okay?"

"Okay, defending girlfriend," Jessica casually said.

(y/n) elbowed her as they laughed out loud.

"Wait, you bleached off your hair dye? Why?" (y/n) asked in confusion to see Jake in his old blonde hair back.

"I... bought the wrong hair dye to re-dye it. Didn't know I was allergic to it. Then, I was traumatised, so here I am, good ol' blondie," he explained.

"Well, that's good. I kinda miss your Nick Carter vibe, honestly," (y/n) chuckled along with him.

"By the way, I have some tea," Jessica changed the topic.

"Spill it, bestie,"

"Noah Huxley has a girlfriend and they have been dating for a year now,"

(y/n)'s tea truly got spit out of her mouth. "What the f*ck?"

"Yeah, meaning that this whole time, he was cheating on her. And you're not the only girl model he has been flirting with. I found his second account and it was private. That account is just for pics of him and a ton of other girls,"