CH 13: Deja Vu

PRESENCE

YOUR POV

Why is he looking at me like that? Like, dude. Calm down, I ain't running.

"Ouch!"

He was snapped out of his daydream when I purposely stepped on his foot.

"Stop staring at me like that!" I said.

"Did I?"

I let go of his hands, walking away from the dance floor.

"I'm really sorry, (y/n)," he said while following me.

I ignored his apology, walked to our table and grabbed my stuff.

"(y/n), I'm so sorry,"

"You're a jerk!" I cut him off.

"It's not what you think it's like," he stopped me by my hand.

I pulled my hand from his and rolled my eyes. "You stared at me like I'm your prey or something! That is f*cking scary, Luka Couffaine!" I yelled.

But my yelling wasn't loud enough to break the noisy dining hall.

"I was thinking of something else-"

"But you made me uncomfortable!" I yelled right in front of his face.

I could see the disappointment and sadness in his eyes.

"I hate you!"

I instantly walked my ass of the hotel.

I didn't care about the slow-dance anymore. Luka stared at me like I was his prey and that scared the crap out of me.

"Where are you going, (y/n)?" I saw Adrien in the distance.

"I'm really sorry, Adrien. I have to leave due to a personal problem. Happy birthday, by the way," I did a forceful smile and left.

Ugh, Luka is a creep! He ruined the entire mood! I could've been friends with him at this moment but no. He ruined his own chance!

"Cedric," I called as I walked out.

Cedric followed me and opened the backseat door for me. I got onto the car, seeing my friends were standing outside. They were chasing me but I ignored them all.

I went home without even bothering Luka's calls and texts. I ended up blocking him.

I cleaned myself in the shower. As clean as possible after getting stared at.

I stepped out of the bathroom in my towel and went to the wardrobe to get my onesie.

A Viperion onesie I bought at the store in the town. Jessica has her own too, but it was Chat Noir instead.

It was a green teal onesie with an adorable kawaii cobra head on the hood. It has a really long tail too.

Each of the onesies has a special nametag printed on the left sleeve. And mine is Viperion. It was written in golden cursive.

I took a plate in the kitchen and filled it with some creampuffs that Jessica's mum made. I went back to my room to eat on the balcony.

I sat at the hangout table I got and watched the starry night above the Eiffel Tower. It was so beautiful.

I ate my creampuffs and noticed that I smeared the cream on my chin.

"You're a messy eater, (y/n),"

I turned around, seeing the figure I was waiting for on top of my roof.

Why did I get Deja Vu when I heard that?