CH 17: Gossips

YOUR POV

I just finished a whole 500ml water bottle in a few minutes. I was so exhausted due to the fashion show. We had to change clothes multiple times, forcibly smile in front of dozens of cameras, make the best impression for the guests.

It was so damn tiring.

I was wiping off my makeup when somebody knocked on my hotel room door. I peeked outside through the little hole, seeing Noah was standing.

I unlocked the door and saw him in the same outfit as he wore for his last runway walk. I guess his boss let him wear it.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"We're going to hang out, right?"

Oh, yes. I forgot about that.

I grinned awkwardly as I let him in. "I'm sorry, all those stuff made my head spin," I said while holding my forehead.

"Are you feeling alright? Or you just wanna stay inside today?" he asked in concern.

I shook my head. "No, I'm fine. Thanks,"

I walked back to the mirror and continued to wipe off the thick layers of makeup. It wasn't even the face part yet, just the right eye.

And I already used three cotton pads for an eye.

"Do you need any help?"

"Nah, I'm good. It's just... this whatever eyeliner they're using is stupid," I said while aggressively rubbing my eyelid.

I heard a little chuckle from him.

"Where are we going again?" I repeated the question that he didn't get a chance to answer.

"We should go to some cafe or mall, well, if you want to," he spoke.

"Sure! I do need some shopping, though. My favourite pair of sneakers is torn," I said in a sad tone.

"Poor thing," he said.

"Hey. Do you... um... you know. Having anybody that... might feel jealous if we go out together?"

I snapped out of my thoughts about buying a new pair of shoes as I heard that.

Do I have somebody that will feel jealous? Yes, and no. Yes, Viperion will feel jealous. No, I don't even know who Viperion is.

"It's... complicated," I chuckled.

That's the safest answer I could think of.

"That sounds dangerous," he smirked.

"Don't worry, it was... nothing. Really," I grinned.

"Okay, then. But first, let me help you with that,"

Noah then stood up and approached me. He took the cotton pad from my hand and cupped my jaw. He gently rubbed the wet cotton that contained makeup remover against my face.