CH 24: London Rush

LET'S JUST CONTINUE THIS STORY WITH THE THIRD-PERSON'S POV XD

(y/n) watched Luka's frustrated face as he was writing the lyrics for Kitty Section's new song. Rose couldn't stop making songs about unicorns so he replaced her to write an actual song.

"Are you okay?" (y/n) asked while munching on some chocolate chip cookies from Dupain-Cheng's bakery.

"No," Luka sighed while slamming the pen on the book.

"I have no idea what to write a song about," he rubbed his aching head.

"What about the song you wanted to write for (y/n) before?" Sass asked as he took some bites from (y/n)'s cookies, sitting on top of her head.

"Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about that one," Luka stood up to approach his study desk.

He opened every drawer and found his Science's notebook. He accidentally wrote the lyrics in the book when he was looking outside the class to see the billboard.

"A song for me?" (y/n) shyly grinned.

Luka nodded meekly while showing her the lyrics. (I'm a story writer, not a songwriter, so let me take my favourite song "If I Can't Have You" by Shawn Mendes because idk Luka always gives me Shawn's vibes honestly) 

"I can't write one song that's not about you, can't sleep without thinkin' about you," (y/n) mumbled the first two lines. (yes, I changed "drink" to "sleep" because they're underage lol)

"Aww, this is so cute!" she smiled hugely.

"Wait, I thought it was a song about success?" Sass crossed his arms.

"I, uh, changed it in the middle of the writing," Luka rubbed his nape awkwardly.

(y/n) laughed as Sass exposed him.

"I haven't finished writing it though, but do you... like it?" Luka asked hesitantly.

"I do. I really do. It's super cute!" (y/n) said excitedly.

Luka smiled in relief. He was glad that she likes the song.

"Thanks, I'm so relieved to hear that," Luka giggled.

(y/n) embraced Luka out of the blue. He was shocked before he wrapped his arms around her. They're getting comfortable with each other recently since Jessica and Jake purposely left them together because they're frustrated to see the awkwardness between Luka and (y/n).

(y/n) just wanted to curl in him, she feels safe with him every time. Not to mention the temperature outside was dropping fast since the winter is coming. She needs his man's touch to warm up her vampire cold skin.

(y/n) felt butterflies in her stomach as Luka touched her thigh. She placed her palm on Luka's cheek to tell him that she was freezing. He immediately covered both of her hands with his as she was sitting on his lap. She leaned against his chest as she fiddled with Luka's ring.

Sass was nowhere to be seen. Probably feeling awkward so he went to Juleka instead.

(y/n) had some cookie crumbs on her cheek so Luka brushed them off with his thumb and gave a peck on (y/n)'s forehead, making her blush. But she ended up giggling adorably as she fit her head in the crook of Luka's neck. She hid her face with her long-sleeved sweater.

"HEY, SON!"

Both Luka and (y/n) jumped in shock as they saw Jagged Stone randomly pop out from his room's window.

"Oh, so the rumours about you dating the famous model is true, huh?"

Luka grinned awkwardly while (y/n)'s brain was still processing what just happened. She gasped and quickly pulled away from Luka as she realised Jagged was talking about her.