CH 9: New Friend

PRESENCE

LUKA'S POV

"(y/n)?"

She was snapped out of her thoughts when I waved my hand in front of her face.

"W-what did you say just now?"

I smirked. "I said, the only beautiful Style Queen Teen girl I know is you,"

(y/n) blushed shyly. "Really?"

"Of course," I smiled sweetly.

"Anyways, how's your day today?" I asked.

She pulled me by hand to sit on the bed.

"I made Jessica and Jake be friends! I think they look cute together. They share the same interest too! They never realised that they actually get along together," she told me passionately. 

"Oh, wait. Do you need an introduction of Jake?" she asked.

"No, no. I do know him,"

She looked at me weirdly. "How did you know him?"

I scratched my head awkwardly. I think I just exposed myself.

"Are you in the same school as me?"

I admitted it. Enough with the identity lies, I at least have to give her some hints of who I am.

"Oh, so you're 17?"

I nodded.

"Okay, good. It would be scary if you're older or younger than me,"

Yeah, understandable.

She suddenly stared at the floor, it's like something was bothering her mind.

"Hey, what's in your mind?" I asked.

She quickly shook her head. "Nothing,"

"Hey, what will you do if you fall in love with someone?"

Whoa, that was out of the blue.

"Um... I don't know. I will do anything to win her heart, I guess," I answered awkwardly.

I honestly don't know, I acted cool before but that just lead me to a breakup.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" she asked.

"I did,"

"How was that going?"

"Pretty bad and immature. We broke up after a week. She was in love with someone else,"

(y/n) covered her mouth when she heard so. "Did she cheat?"

"No, she was a nice girl. She just truly in love with that boy," I smiled.

"Don't worry, we're still good friends," I added.

"Was it hurt?"

I did a small smile while nodding slowly. "Why? Did someone hurt you?"

It must be that Luka guy again. He's such a blueberry head.

"Thrice,"

I almost lost my breath when I heard so. Thrice? Did I hurt her three times? What's wrong with you, Luka?

"I was friendzoned by him, and that was already hurt. Then, I got to know that he had a girlfriend. It broke my heart and I lost hope to be with him. After I knew that they broke up, I put my hopes up once again. On the day that I gained my confidence to ask him out, we fought and he rejected me,"