CH 23: Face Of Paris

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

"But... he can't misuse it again, so how does he gonna meet (y/n)?" Chat Noir asked.

"There's only one solution," Luka spoke.

Luka stared into (y/n)'s eyes while taking a deep breath. He held (y/n)'s hands as tight as possible, the nervousness really getting on his nerves. (y/n) was confused yet she still looked adorable.

"Scales rest,"

Viperion's identity was revealed right in front of (y/n), the love of his life. Her jaw was dropped, her heart skipped a beat, her hands were shaking.

At this moment, she realised her crush is equal to her enemy equal to her bestie equal to her lover.

"Now you know that I'm Viperion all along, you must be hating me for lying to you," Luka pouted.

"I-" (y/n) couldn't produce a single word, she was completely speechless. Her heart was racing so fast that it could be heard by all people around her.

"I- I am so stupid!"

As Luka expected, she will hate him.

"It's obvious! The eyes' movement, the minty fresh hair scent, the face structure, the jawline, the champagne pink lips, the numbers of lines on the neck, the size of hands, the height. It is all the same!"

"T-that's... detailed than Marinette's whole schedule of Adrien's activities," Luka talked to himself. It couldn't be heard by (y/n).

(y/n)'s shortness forced her to jump and embrace Luka. He was shocked to find out she didn't hate him.

"I'm sorry for lying to you, (y/n). I- I was scared that-"

"That I will hate you?" she cut him off.

Luka nodded with a pout on his face.

She placed her palms on his cheeks as she smiled sweetly. "You do know how much I've been loving you for the past couple of years,"

His face turned as red as Nathaniel's hair when she said that. He couldn't believe that she forgave him.

"B-but I broke your heart before, I made you cry be-"

"Shh. Jessica convinced me to forgive you because you were out of your mind when you said that. If I can convince Jessica to forgive Jake, why can't she do the same thing to me?"

Jessica is the real hero even without a mask.

"Besides, even I was hesitant to forgive you, you proved to me that I was wrong. You become a really great friend and you never talked bad behind me even when I act arrogant to you. And Viperion? He shows me that you really do care for me,"

Luka's heart melted into a puddle as she confessed like that.

"And I- I always wanted to say this since we were 15 but I... I love you, Luka,"

He could hear his heartbeat out loud. His angel just accepted him the way he is.

"I... love you too, (y/n). I always am,"

Later did he know, she pulled him into a kiss without hesitation. She wanted to do this for a really long time. If he didn't scold her on that day, she definitely would get her kisses on the same day she wanted to ask him out.

Luka never realised how important she is to him. She got his attention as soon as he saw her in the pink movable ears bunny hat. That was the first time he saw her when she was hitting Jake with a box of macaroons.