CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2

AYY, WE'RE BACK AT THIS FLASHBACK

LUKA'S POV

"Jake," I shook Jake's body to wake him up.

"Hmm," he hummed.

"Where is the toilet?" I asked.

"I don't know, go find it by yourself," he rubbed his eyes.

"Fine," I sighed.

I slowly opened the tent and peeked outside. Everyone was sleeping. I glanced at Jake's watch next to him, it was 3 am and here I am, wanted to pee.

I carefully walked out of our tent to go to the toilet. Then I remembered that there was no toilet. Only bushes and toilet paper.

I turned on the flashlight as it was really dark. I got goosebumps all of the sudden.

"Sh*t," I accidentally swore.

I went back to our tent to grab the toilet paper. I then found a perfect bush to be the victim of my business.

Just as soon as I finished, I walked back to our tent as fast as possible since it was pretty scary. Too bad, my flashlight was out of battery.

"Sh*t, not now," I swore at 3 am in the middle of the dark forest alone.

I took a deep breath before I started walking back to our camp spot without the flashlight illuminate my way.

"AH!"

I bumped into something. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the figure I ran into.

It was a girl with messy hair, a white shirt and a teddy bear. Standing in the dark at 3 am.

I quickly covered my eyes and just prayed for safety.

"Luka! You scared me!"

W-what?

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing the girl again.

Oh, it was (y/n). Haha. I'm definitely not scared, pft.

"Oh, it's you," I rubbed my nape.

"Why you gotta scream like that? You startled me,"

Oh, no. Her voice turned shaky.

"I'm sorry, I- I thought I saw a ghost or something,"

"Good, now I'm scared," she hugged the teddy bear as tight as possible.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I apologised, but she just pouted.

It was like she was about to cry. I think I scared her so badly.

She then moved forward and buried her face on my chest. Oh, no. I made her cry.

I caressed her head as she cried silently while hugging me and the teddy was stuck between us.

"What are you doing here in the dark?" I asked.

"I wanna pee,"

That's straightforward.

"Can you follow me?" she asked in a tiny voice while wiping her own tears.

"Follow you to pee?"

She nodded. I was just looking down at her without any answer.

She then pulled me by hand and asked me to follow her before I even gave an answer to her question.

She found her own bush, but she was still standing still in front of me while staring at my face with her innocent adorable expression.