CH 16: Memories

YOUR POV

I was dressed by the sponsor of the show. I was wearing an extravagant dress. A golden glittery gown with my hair was put up onto a fancy messy bun. Layers of thick makeup were plastered on my face with the burning red lips.

I was asked to walk out of the hotel room after I've done. I grabbed my purse and left the room. I quickly rushed to the dining area.

Just then, I felt a presence of a figure behind me. I turned around, only to see Noah.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hi. You look so gorgeous," he looked at me from head to toe.

"Thank you! You look charming too," I returned the compliment.

"Thanks,"

"Um, may I?" he stretched out one of his hands.

"What?"

"Walk you to the dining room,"

I swear he's a real gentleman. I took his hand with a tiny smile on my lips and he walked me to the dining area.

I wish I can do this with Viperion, but he only came at night to protect his identity and keep our relationship a secret. The only thing we could do were cuddling, watching movies, talking about random stuff and eating. And those are mostly done in my room because it is warmer than the other part of my house that is empty.

I started missing him already. We couldn't talk through the phone either.

"Want some lemonade?"

I gazed at Noah, he was smiling while passing a glass of blue lemonade to me. You know what? This guy is literally every girl's dream. I remembered a guy was being this gentle to me was-

Luka. Well, that was ages ago.

"Thank you," I smiled as I took a sip.

The event started with a boring speech from the sponsor. Then, we got to watch a short documentary about how New York's Fashion Week started in the first place. We were also introduced to every brand that came to the show, including the Style Queen herself.

"Pft, they didn't put us there," Noah whispered to me.

"Yeah, we're just some canvas to put on their clothes," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, gotta take what you got, baby," he chuckled.

"At least we get money," I added, making both of us giggle silently as the event was still going.

-----

LUKA'S POV

I strummed my guitar at a random melody. I was so bored! I placed my guitar down on the bed and walked around my room, doing nothing.

I then opened a drawer in my wardrobe because I had nothing to do. Which to my surprise, I found a beanie. The one that (y/n) made for me a few years ago. I remembered losing it because my mum went to clean my room without my permission.

I thought she threw it away. But it was in this particular drawer that I rarely opened this whole time. The beanie still smelled like (y/n)'s scent. Yes, I haven't washed it since the first day I got it.

And now that I know it smells like her, I will never wash it until it rots.

I put on the beanie and looked at myself in the mirror. I definitely could hear (y/n)'s cute giggling voice when she giggled as I put it on during my birthday.