0.1 Julia Black

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

My name is Julia Nichole Black but I go by Jules

My name is Julia Nichole Black but I go by Jules. I am 15 almost 16 years old and live in La Push Washington with my father Billy Black and my twin brother Jacob. I have two older sisters Rebecca who is 2o and going to college in Hawaii and Rachel who is 18 and going to college in Seattle. I love my sisters but I miss them more and more each day. Jacob and I are close but not as close as we used to be.

See he has always had a crush on our dad's best friend Charlie Swan daughter Bella. Rechel, Rebecca and I have never liked her. She was always mean to us because we didn't want to do what she wanted to do all the time or we wouldn't give her things that we had. Where Jake would do whatever she wanted. Or give her whatever she wanted.

I learned at a young age that some girls can't be trusted and she was one of them. Jake would always ask to let her come to our bonfires where dad tells the stories of our people. But dad always said that our tribe's stories were not meant for outsiders to hear, that they told our history of our people and only our people deserved to hear them. I smiled as dad understood that his daughters didn't want her around them.

As we got older and she stopped coming around Jake and I forgot about her. It was like she was never involved in our lives. But the moment Charlie came to our house and told us she was moving in with him. My father and brother congratulated him as I just sat there looking at them.

"Jules, are not excited to have another girl around here?" Charlie asked as I just glared at him.

"You mean a thief! That should have gone to jail for breaking and entering as well as theft of personal property?" I ask as Charlie looks at me sad. Dad looks annoyed with me as Jake just looks pissed.

"Jules, she was only 12 when that happened! Renée returned them as soon as I called and asked for them back." Charlie says as I scoffed at him.

"Still the only reason she didn't get into trouble was because you are her dad. And you're a cop! So what does that say about you and your ability to do your job correctly?" I say as I cross my arms. "And then she was too scared to come back because she knew that Rachel and Rebecca wanted to kick her ass." I say as Dad and Charlie sigh.

"Julia... that is enough." Dad says as I roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever if anything goes missing we will know who took it and I will make sure she goes to jail this time. I don't care that her dad is a cop in Forks. He has no power here on the reservation!" I say as Jake looks at me shocked.

"Jules... Just stop. She has grown up since then!" Jake says as I scoff at him.

"Still up her ass. Are you going to follow her around like a lost puppy dog again? Like the pathetic little bitch that we all know you are?" I say/ask as Jake and dad look at me shocked. "Well I want nothing to do with the little thief." I say as I walk away from them.

Not even two weeks later dad told me he sold the truck I was working on for me to Charlie for Bella. And it was like a bomb went off in our house.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That is all my money put into that. And you just sold it? What the actual fuck? Dad?" I screamed at my father. I don't think I have ever seen him so scared before.

"I am giving you the money I made off of it. It's just that she needs it more than you." he says as my anger boils inside of me.

"Wow... Looking out for the kid that's not yours! That is just great! Father of the year here!" I say, full of sarsame. Dad looks at me sad.

"Jules, that is not fair. I didn't do it to hurt you or upset you!" He says as I glare at him.

"Yeah! Well I am both right now! I worked hard on that truck! Why didn't you sell him Jake rabbit? Why my truck?" I said/ asked as I was still so mad and hurt that he would do that to me.

"I am sorry! I didn't think it would make you this mad. When Charlie asked about it. I thought it would be good to try to build a good relationship for the two of you!" He says as I scream.

"I don't not want a relationship with her. I hate her. I will always hate her. Stop trying to push her on me!" I yell as Jake walks into the house. "Great, here comes her butt plug!" I say as Jake glares at me. "What you are. You will be right up her ass like you used to be!" I say as Dad shakes his head at me.

"Dad, I just need to paint it and it will be done!" Jake says as I glare at him.

"Hell no! She is not getting my paint color. I picked that out for me not for some stuck up pale face bitch!" I yell as they both look at me shocked. "God I hate you so much right now!" I yell again and our father looks really hurt.

"Jules, you don't mean that..." Jake says as he looks at me and sighs.

"The fuck I don't! I hate both of you right now!" I say as I glare at them both. "I wish mom was here. She would have never let this stand. She always made sure we came first, not some pale-faced whore!" I say as I walk back to my room and slam the door. I cried as Jake and our father did god knows what. I didn't come out for dinner when they came to knock on my door. I just laid on my bed and thought about our mother. How much she loved us, how she would always make us smile and how much she loved our father. I knew I would have to go out and talk to them sooner or later. But right now I picked later. I didn't talk to them for over a week. I refused to cook or help them clear. Jake would try to talk to me but I would just walk away from him.