4.3 OH! Wow

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

	I looked at Jake as my father asked him if he was sure he wanted to go to the wedding

I looked at Jake as my father asked him if he was sure he wanted to go to the wedding. He held a smug smile and said yes. I looked at him as he was hiding something from me and the rest of our family and pack. Rachel glared at him, seeing the same thing I saw. "Ok spit it out already..." I said as I put my hands up in the air. He let out a laugh that I hadn't heard since bells showed her face back in Washington. He shook his head and smiled at me.

"Not yet! But don't count on Embry being your plus one for the wedding." He said and I looked at him confused. Rachel wasn't going as Paul had made it clear that he wasn't going and didn't trust them with his imprint. So she agreed to stay at the pack house.

"I'm not going. To that side show." I said as I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"OH! You are and your guest is someone very special. And I mean very special." He said just as there was a knock on our door. Jake ran to the door as I looked at him confused before standing myself. I opened the door to find my twin locking lips with a girl. I stood there shocked as they smiled at each other.

"Umm.. Hello?" I said and they both looked at me. The girl blushed and Jake glared at me.

"Hi... I'm Emma." She said and I nodded my head at her before turning to my brother. He frowned at me. I glared at him and nodded my head at the girl.

"This is my twin sister, Jules." He said and I raised my eyebrow at him. "Emma is my imprint. I met her after I had gotten my head right and was on my way home." He said and I shook my head. "Jules is the luna of our pack..." He said and my eyes almost popped out of my head. He told her about us.

"I know Jake, we have all seen her in our minds." She said as I clicked my tongue getting their attention. "Sorry... My pack is the closest one to yours." She said with a small smile.

"You're a wolf?" I asked and she nodded her head. She is a wolf... And she has seen me in their mind? That was something I needed to know more about.

"The first girl in my pack. I know you are the first in yours since the first luna." She said with a big smile. I looked at Jake who held a blush on his cheeks. What did she know and what has her pack seen about me?

"I am sorry... Please come in!" I said as I sent a glare at my brother. 'You should have told me.' I mindlinked him. His blush deepened and he sighed. He gave me puppy dog eyes. Begging me to be nice.

'I am sorry... But I didn't want you to think that she was the only reason I got over Bella. I only found her a few days before I came back. I entered their land.' He said back to me. I nodded my head at him.

"Dad... This is Emma... Jake's imprint!" I said as she smiled at our father. He showed nothing but shock before the biggest smile appeared. Rachel looked at me and then at Emma. She opened and closed her mouth a few times before just keeping it closed.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you." He said as he held out his hand to her.

"Thank you sir." She said back just as Embry and Paul walked in the house. Both of them stopped and looked at Emma confused before smiling over at Jake. I growled at them before they could start in on him.

"Calm yourself little Luna." Paul said with a smirk. Embry chuckled as he moved over to me.

"Yeah babe! You know it is payback time. All the shit he has put us through." He said and Jake looked scared. I shook my head at them.

I flashed my eyes at them and they both stopped. Emma looked at us confused. "Did I miss something?" She asked my twin. He pouted at all of us.

"You have no idea!" I said as Jake looked at me annoyed. I rolled my eyes at him. "But the short version... Jake was an ass before he phased." I said and patted him on the back.

"OH!" She said and frowned at Jake. He rubbed her back and looked at me for help but I shook my head at him.

"I told you about everything. How Embry is my sister's imprint and she is his." Jake said and she shook her head.

"You do know that they should have kicked your ass long ago. Right? I mean you don't mess with imprints. It is against tribal law." She said and I smiled at her. She knew her shit.

"I like her!" I said and Jake looked at me and sighed.

"Fine if you want to kick my ass then let me have it. But leave Emma out of this." He said and Paul and Embry nodded their heads at him.

"Wait if you are Embry that makes you Paul?" She said and Paul smiled at her as he held Rachel. "Can you really eat a whole cow by yourself?" She asked and I started to laugh. I covered my mouth as I tried my best to stop my laugh. Paul looked offended but that soon turned into a smirk.

"Jake eats just as much as the rest of us." Paul said with a growl at my twin. Embry had his head buried in my hair. I could feel his body shaking.

"How many are in your pack?" She asked and I giggled.

"There are eleven of us." I said as Sam and Jared came walking in. She looked at me shocked and I nodded my head.

"Most packs only have three or four members. You all have eleven?" She said and I nodded my head.

"It doesn't help that a vampire coven lives in the town next to us." I said and She looked even more shocked.

"I will explain more to you!" Jake said and I shook my head at him. What else hasn't he told her.

Emma