0.4 Little thief

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I sat on our couch as I thought back over the years that I had Bella free

I sat on our couch as I thought back over the years that I had Bella free. She would be here in just a few days and I was not looking forward to it. I know my father and hers wanted us to be friends. But they didn't know the half of the shit she did to me and I was not about to let that happen again.

After our mothers passing, our father gave us girls a piece of our mother's jewelry. Rebecca's earrings, Rachel's bracelet and me a necklace. They were all from a matching set that dad had gotten her when they got married.

⏳Memory⏳ Jules Ten years old.

We were all at the beach. Dad and Charlie were talking as I sat in front of them building a sand castle. I didn't feel like being around my sisters as they talked to boys. Jake was playing with Bella a little ways away from me. I was just about done when Bella walked up and smashed my castle.

"Give me that necklace!" Bella demanded of me. I look at her funny

"No! It was my mom's. I am not giving you shit!" I yelled, getting both of our fathers' attention.

"Why you little mutt!" She yelled as she raised her hand to slap me. I stood up and punched her in the face. She started crying as I looked at her ready to hit her again.

"Bella... did you just try to steal her necklace and then hit her?" Charlie asked as Bella looked at him shocked.

"She hit me!" Bella whines as Charlie looks at her annoyed.

"She defended herself." Charlie says as Bella looks at him pissed. "Come on I am taking you home." He says as he grabs her by the arm.

I was happy the next day she would be going home and we wouldn't have to see her again for a whole year. But my happiness soon turned to anger as Rebecca and Rachel went to put on mom's jewelry and found it missing.

Dad called Charlie and asked if he had seen it or if he would call Bella and see if she had seen it. Within a few minutes Charlie called back and said that Rebecca and Rachel would have their jewelry back soon and that he was sorry. We all know that she was the one to take them.

After that Bella stopped coming around. Rachel and Rebecca told him that if they ever saw her again that they would kick her ass up and down the cost. I was sure he was glad that she didn't want to come here anymore.

After dad got us calmed down. Jake started right back up with how we should have been nicer to her and how one day she will be our sister in-law so we should forgive and forget and move on. That was enough to make me lunge at him and start hitting him.

"Does mom mean nothing to you?" I yelled as I continued to hit him. Rachel pulled me off of him as I tried to fight her off.

"Of course she does!" Jake said as he got up and wiped the blood from his nose. "How could you think I don't?" He asked as I glared at him.

"Because she stole mom's jewelry from Rachel and Rebecca. And you want us to move on. She is a thief! She tried to take my necklace and hit me." I yelled at him as I tried to hit him again. "So you clearly don't care about mom or us for that matter. If you are taking her side. You are a horrible brother and son, mom would be ashamed of you!" I said as Jake looked at me shocked and hurt. Jake walked out of the house but I could see the tears in his eyes as he slammed the front door.

"Jules, that wasn't nice." Dad says as I scoff at him.

"What? It is true if he is taking her side. When she is clearly in the wrong. As far as I am concerned she will always be a thief and a good for nothing brat! I hope she falls off a cliff and dies!" I said as dad looked at me hurt. "And Charlie should not be a police officer if he has a thief for a daughter." I say just to dig into our father. Dad now looks pissed at me.

"Julia Nichole! That is enough! Right now!" He says as I look at him shocked. "You will apologize to your brother. What you said was uncalled for and very hurtful. As for Bella I understand your anger but she is still a child and you will be nice the next time she comes here. All three of you!" He says as we all groan.

I shook my head at the memory. I was still so mad at Bella. She still has yet to say she is sorry to Rebecca and Rachel for what she did and I highly doubt she ever would. I also knew that Jake was going to be up her ass again just like he was when we were kids.

A few days before Bella showed up Jake was on my ass about letting him paint her truck with my paint. "Fuck off! Jake!" I said as I moved around the garage getting what I needed to fix the sink in the bathroom. "You want to paint it, you go and buy it your damn self and do it." I say as Jake just shakes his head at me. "Mom would be ashamed of you for taking the side of a thief over your own flesh and blood!" I say as he looks at me sad.

"Jules..." He says as I shake my head at him.

"Save it Jake..." I say as I walk out of the garage and over to the house. I could feel him following me.

"You know mom would have wanted you to at least try to forgive her." He says as I laugh.

"Okay! I forgive her when she stands in front of Rachel and Rebecca and says she is sorry for stealing mom's jewelry from them." I say as Jake looks at me scared. "Yeah, that's never going to happen right. So, drop it and stop trying to get me to like that stuck up little thief." I say as Jake just looks at me sad.

"Can I please use your paint? I don't have enough money to buy paint for the truck!" Jake says as I just glare at him.

"For the last time no! I picked out that color for me, not her. Stop asking me." I said as I walked away from him again. I hear him sigh as he walks back to the garage.