3.10 Training to Kill

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

	I was pissed when I heard what happened to Bella

I was pissed when I heard what happened to Bella. But I didn't have much time to dwell on it as Bella had told us there was more like them, more packs. That they all will follow Jules. Alice looked annoyed as that might have been why she couldn't see what would happen in Arizona. There must be a pack there as well. When Alice announced that she wanted to have a party for graduation I was annoyed. We didn't have time for a party. We needed to be keeping Bella safe and out of harm's way. But Alice said it was something that Bella needed to get her mind off being hunted and not being the main focus of the pack.

So I agreed to have the part. What I didn't like was the wolves showing up. Jake and two other wolves were with him. I recognized one of them as Jules's boyfriend. He glared at me as I glared at him. But when Jake said that they would help he scoffed and reminded him that he wasn't the Alpha and that we could hold them to it as Jake had no say in what the pack does.

"Embry... We have to help think of all the innocent people." Jake said and this made the other two wolves scoff at him.

"Think with your brain and not your dick!" The other one said, making Embry laugh. Jake frowned at them.

"Do you think they will help?" Carlisle asked the other two wolves.

"We can talk to them. If what you say is the truth and not some way to try to control us." Embry said and I glared even harder at him. Carlisle nodded his head before turning to me.

"That is all we can ask for!" He said with a pointed look at me. 'Don't push it Edward. If what Bella said is true... We need to be careful.' He thought. Even though I didn't like it. I know it was true. I wouldn't be able to get them to do what I wanted and not start a war and have my family or Bella come out of it alive. I nodded my head and then showed the wolves to the door. The party was still going but would be over soon enough and we would be waiting at the field close to the battle.

 The party was still going but would be over soon enough and we would be waiting at the field close to the battle

I rolled my eyes at Jake as we got back to the pack house. Jake had been non stop whining about how we should have backed him up and he was doing what was right. "Will you stop bitching for 5 minutes." Quil yelled as we walked inside. Jake looked at him shocked before pushing past the both of us.

"What is going on?" Sam asked as I looked for Jules. I knew she was mad and I wanted to explain that it wasn't my idea and that I didn't want to go to the leeches house. She walked in with Paul and Jared and I smiled at her. Paul whispered to her and she shook her head at him.

"Quil you tell them what happened, since Jake can't see past Bella." I said as I walked over to my imprint and took her outside. We walked for a minute before I stopped her. "I didn't want to go." I said and she nodded her head. "Babe! There is an army of newborn vampires headed our way." I said and she looked at me shocked. "They are after Bella." I said and she opened her mouth and I covered it. "I know you don't want to help her but think about all the people that could get hurt if they get close to town. Close to the tribe." I said and she huffed at me. I uncovered her mouth and she pouted at me.

"I hate that we have to help them." She said and I nodded my head. I did too and I knew the pack would as well. When we walked back into the pack house everyone was waiting on us. Jules glared at Jake. He sat there with a smile on his face. "We do this for the innocent people, not for Bella. That will be made clear." Jules said, looking only at Jake, who frowned at her.

"When do they want to meet?" Sam asked as I glared at Jake.

"Here soon!" Quil said as the pack nodded their heads. "They told us where to meet them if we were willing to help." He said and I frowned as I didn't like them being around my imprint and Luna. The rest of the pack voiced the same thing I was thinking. But we all knew Jules wouldn't be left out of a fight.

That was proven when we were leaving. Her and Sam were in front even when Jake thought it would be best that he take her place. Jules almost ripped him apart for that. Jake didn't say much after that as Jules made sure that he would be able to. When we arrived at the training field we were surprised to see the leeches and Bella but they were shocked to see us. Sam had Jules stand in the middle of the pack as to be surrounded by all of us. Jake stood off to Sam's right.

"Thank you for coming." The leard said and Jules scoffed at him.

"They are only here to make sure that the newborns don't make it to the town." Edward said and I was shocked that he told them the truth. His head snapped to me and I gave him a wolfie smile.

"They came, that is what matters." The leader said as he eyed my imprint. We watched them for hours just fighting each other. Bella stepped up to the front like she was going to say something to us.

"I was hoping to be able to talk to Jake and Jules." She said and we all scoffed. Well all of us beside Jake who looked thrilled that she wanted to talk to him. Jules looked down at her and glared before walking away. Paul and Jared on either side of her I followed behind her making sure they didn't try anything.

The next few nights were the same. Us watching them fight and Bella asking to talk to Jake and Jules. The day before the battle Bella walked over to our side. Her leech didn't like it but was stopped by the bigger one. "I wanted to say I am sorry." She said as she looked at Jules. I will tell Rachel when I see her next and I will write to Rebcca and apologize to her as well." Bella said and Jules just stared at her. "I know we will never be friends. And I am sorry for the pain I've caused you and your family." Bella said and Jules just shook her head. Edward looked at her and frowned. He was reading something and he looked truly sad. None of us knew what she was thinking about. Jake seemed to know and whimpered a little.