3.8 Legends

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

	I smiled as we headed back to Billy's place

I smiled as we headed back to Billy's place. Jules's temper had passed and she was now back to the carefree girl I once knew. She smiled and laughed like nothing had happened. She turned and kissed me. I kissed her back as we walked into the backyard. "I am glad you are in a good mood." I said as she frowned at me. "All of this with Bella has put you in a mood of sorts." I said and she nodded her head.

"I don't know what it is about her but she just pisses me off just at the mere sight of her. She doesn't even have to open that stupid mouth of hers." She said and I nodded my head at her.

"Oh I know. Jake lately has had the same effect on me." I said, making her laugh. "But I wish you wouldn't let her stress you out. She isn't worth it. You mean more to us then she ever will. You are our Luna. You are my imprint. You will always mean more to us then some stupid human who uses others for her own personal gain. I mean none of us want to be treated like her dogs. Well besides Jake that is." I said as there was a gasp. I turned to see Bella running off clearly crying and Jake standing there looking hurt. I smirked as he just looked so lost, not knowing what to do.

"How can you say that, Embry?" Jake asked as I just chuckled at him.

"You mean the truth?" I said as he looked even more hurt.

"Do you really think she is only using us? That she means nothing to any of you?" He asked as I scoffed at how stupid he was.

"That Bella will never be anything to any of us. Yes! I do. That we will always choose Jules over her. Yes we will!" I said as Jake turned to chase after Bella. Jules smirked at me before smashing her lips against mine.

"God I love you!" She said when we finally broke apart. I smirked as I would never get tired of hearing her say that.

"And I love you my imprint." I said as we continued to walk into the back yard. I smiled as I looked at the rest of the pack goofing off. "This is who we should be. Not protecting some human that doesn't give a shit about us." I said as I wrapped my arms around her. She nodded her head and smiled as Jared and Paul started to slap box each other.

"Yeah... We shouldn't. But because of my stupid brother we are being fouced to help the leeches and their pet feedbag." She said and I started to laugh. "I mean really what does he see in her?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Only he knows that!" I said as we walked over to the food. Billy came over to us and sighed.

"Jules... What happened?" He asked as she let a small growl loose.

"Bella tried to step in between Jake and Jules. She got what she deserved. If not less then she deserves." I said as Billy nodded his head.

"He challenged her again?" Billy asked and I nodded my head. "Well then maybe now she will learn that Jake doesn't have control of the pack." He said and both Jules and I scoffed.

"Yeah! I don't think she cares as long as Jake does what she wants." I said and Billy sighed again. He nodded his head and wheeled himself back to the fire. We all sat around and ate and had a good time. We all hoped that Jake would have taken Bella back to her leech. But when they showed back up we all groaned and Jake glared at us. Jules was pissed and stood up. Jake stopped and held Bella back.

"Jules..." Billy said as he stopped her from moving forward.

"She shouldn't be here. She has no right to be here!" Jules growled out through her clenched teeth.

"I said she could be here!" Billy said as Jules looked at him shocked. "There are a few stories she should hear. One that will make her know her place and why she will never be important to the pack. Why, she will be nothing more than a vampire's blood bag." He said making sure the last part he was looking at Bella. Jake frowned as Bella looked hurt by his words. Jules glared at her father before nodding her head. "Jake come and sit." He said as He gestured with his hand. Jake and Bella walked and sat on a log. "Before we start you all have heard our Legends and now know them to be true. The Magic that runs through your veins is powerful and rare. And will not be controlled by anyone other than your Luan and Alpha. Those who try end up dead." He said making sure to look at Bella and Jake. Bella gulped as she looked at Billy.

"Maybe you should take that into consideration?" Jules said looking at the both of them. Jake looked scared as Bella looked like she was about to pass out. Billy snapped at Jules. Jules smirked as Rachel laughed.

"Don't take all the fun Jules... Your other sisters want a piece of her as well." Rachel said, making Bella gulp and Jake look down at the ground. Bill sighed as he started to realize they had a bigger problem with Bella than he ever thought.

"Should we begin?" Sue asked as Leah whispered into her ear all that had happened.

"Yes... Please." Jake said as he looked at the ground still. Billy nodded his head and Jules kept her eyes on Jake. A sweet smile on her lips. Rachel smiled and giggled a little, making Jake look up and right at Jules. I wasn't sure what she said to him but he was shocked and then sad. We all know Jake and Jules had a bond one that he broke a long time ago. "I am sorry!" He whispered as he looked at her.

Once Billy started with how we became what we are today. How it all started. Bella looked at him shocked. When he started the story about the third wife she looked more concerned as it talked bad about the kind she loved so much. How they really are as the blood thirsty animals they really are. Billy was just finishing up the story about the Cullens and the full story and rules of the treaty. By this Time Bella was uncomfortable. She didn't like that Jules could take away the treaty at any moment. For any reason. Bella kept looking at her and playing with her fingers.

"Now... The story you all have wanted to hear." Billy said and Bella looked confused. "The story of the first Luna. The story of Luna Jul." Billy said as he smiled over at Jules. Bella looked at Jules and frowned.