2.2 Birthday Drama

I was upset that Paul and Jared wouldn't let me see Jules

I was upset that Paul and Jared wouldn't let me see Jules. I just wanted to hold her hand as she slept. I wanted to fix what I did by not standing up to Jake about giving us time alone as a couple. But they said that she didn't want to see me. Quil and I had stayed over at Jake's place so we could hang out for his birthday. I sighed as It was Jules birthday as well and he was acting like it wasn't. When Billy got off the phone he was all smiles. I wondered what that was about.

"Jake you will be ok by yourself tonight?" He asked as Jake looked at him confused. "Your sister is awake and wants to have a small bonfire with her friends for her birthday." he said and that hurt. She didn't want me there with her. I knew I messed up but she was still my girlfriend. And I wanted to make it up to her. I should have put my foot down when Jake kept tagging along with us.

"Why can't we come with you?" Jake asked as he still looked confused.

"She asked that only I come as she is still mad at you and doesn't want to see you. Any of you!" Billy said, making Jake scoff at him. I looked down at the floor as Quil patted my back.

"She is being a baby!" Jake said as Billy glared at him.

"You ruined her relationship with Embry! I think she has every right to be mad at you and to not want to see you!" Billy said with a growl. Jake looked at him shocked and then at me.

"I didn't mean to!" He said as I scoffed at him. He looked at me hurt. "I really didn't mean to ruin anything for her. But he is my friend too. So why couldn't I hang out with him if he was here." Jake asked as I shook my head.

"It wasn't just here Jake you invited yourself on our dates. And made your sister pay for you." I said as Jake looked at me sad.

"I am sorry... I didn't think it was a big deal. I mean you never said anything!" Jake says as I shake my head again at him.

"I know and I should have." I said as I realized that I may lose the girl I was in love with. I stormed out of the house after that. I wanted to go and see her but knew that Paul and Jared wouldn't let me get close to her. When Billy called and asked me to go to the bonfire I thought it was because Jules wanted me there. But I soon realized she didn't. I tried to sit next to her but she wouldn't even look at me. I grabbed her hand as she tried to pull it away from me. When I noticed that everyone was up getting food, I took that as my time to tell her how sorry I was for hurting her and not standing up for us.

"Jules?" I said as I pulled her a little closer to me. "Please Jules, I am so sorry. I should have told him to back off. I don't want to lose you over this. I love you!" I said, making her gasp and start to cry. I tried to hold her but she pushed me away.

"No! You don't!" She said as she stood up and walked away from me. I watched as Jake tried to talk to her but she just slapped him. "I hate you, Jacob Black. You are the absolute worst brother!" She yelled before taking off. Billy sighed as he looked at me and then Jake. I saw Paul run after her. I watched as she cried in his arms. I got jealous as that should be me holding her not him. I stormed over them. Pissed as she was still my girlfriend.

"I am sorry, what more do you want from me?" I yelled as Paul looked at me shocked. Jules started to shake and I thought she was laughing at first.

"I want you to realize that you and my asshole of a brother ruined whatever we had. I hate you Embry Call!" She yelled back at me and it was like my heart was ripped out of my chest. She froze for a whole minute before she started to cry again. Paul growled at me as he pulled her back into his arms and whispered in her ear.

 Paul growled at me as he pulled her back into his arms and whispered in her ear

I was pissed that Embry would treat her like he did. I was even more pissed at her brother for ruining something that meant so much to her. She had liked Embry for years and he liked her. I was annoyed when they started dating but happy for her. When she phased I caught a glimpse of what was going on before she blocked us out. I knew she imprinted on Embry and that no matter what he would be a part of her life. "It will be Ok little wolf... You have the pack." I said as she started to cry even harder.

"Until they phase!" She said through her sobs. I sighed as she was right. I kissed her head as I wanted tonight to be a happy night for her. And they just ruined it for her. I glared at Embry as he stood there shocked and broken. He won't understand the damage he caused until he phases and he imprints on her.

I looked at Sam and he looked so sad. I know he was trying to fix what had happened but it was too soon. Jules was a new wolf her anger is still fresh and the pain she felt was still there. But now she would have to be around Embry or she would hurt even more. I think that pissed me off the most. The fact that she couldn't heal before she imprinted on him. That now she will have to be near him and she had no say about it.