3.13 Stay Away!

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

	We all were told to wait outside when the doctor came

We all were told to wait outside when the doctor came. Sam stayed inside to help. I sat with Embry. I jumped every time I heard my brother scream. Embry wrapped his arm around me. "Hey we need him to look you over as well." He said and I shook my head.

"I am fine. Nothing is broken." I said as my brother screamed again. Rachel and Emily stayed close to my father. "Just sore." I said and he sighed. "I mean it Em... I am fine." I said and he looked at me unsure but nodded his head.

"I am just worried about you." He said before kissing my head.

"I know but really I am fine." I said and he nodded his head. "I promise, I would tell you if there was something wrong with me." I said and he smiled at me.

"Ok." He said and pulled up my shirt to see a nice size bruise. "Damn baby!" He said and I flinched when his hand touched it. "Sorry." He said and I shook my head.

"It's ok." I said and he frowned at me. Paul walked over and growled Embry pulled down my shirt.

"You need to have that looked at!" Paul said loud enough for the rest of the pack to hear. My sister walked over and looked at me.

"I am fine!" I said as she looked at Paul. Paul huffed and pulled up my shirt. Rachel gasped and pulled me over to our father.

"Look what happened because of the bitch!" She yelled showing our father the bruise that I had. He gasped and tried to touch it. But I moved away from him. "Your son and daughter are both hurt because of that stupid bitch. Has she not hurt our family enough already?" She yelled. I tried to shh her cause the doctor was in our house and I knew that he wouldn't help Jake if she kept going.

"Rachel shut up!" I growled as Bella pulled up. I sighed as this was something we didn't need right now. She looked at all of us and stopped when she heard Jake scream. I screamed when my father touched my side.

"You need to leave because of you my baby brother and sister are hurt." Rachel screamed as she walked over to Bella. Bella looked at her shocked and then annoyed.

"Look I am sorry but that wasn't my fault." Bella said and this caused the pack to glare and growl at her. She took a step back from all of us. I tried to hold back another scream when Emily touched my bruise.

"Not your fault? Are you kidding me?" Embry yelled, moving closer to Bella and my sister. I whimpered as My father pressed on my back. "It is your fault. All this happened because of you! My imprint is hurt because you have to be a vampire slut. My best friend is hurt because you keep playing with his emotions." He yelled and Bella now looked scared. "Jules was right about you. You only care about yourself and what is in it for you!" He said as Rachel blocked her way when she tried to walk past them.

"Jake is my best friend too. I never meant to hurt anyone. But we don't pick who we love." She said and I scoffed at her. "We all know you two didn't choose to fall for one another." She said and Embry laughed at her.

"I bet you wish that was true." He said and I smiled at him. "But I was and still am madly in love with Jules. I have been in love with her since we were kids." He said and I smirked at Bella as she looked from him to me. She shook her head.

"Look I am sorry... But Jake needs to know that I still want him in my life. I still need him in my life. Jake is mine." She yelled as the doctor opened the door to our house. He looked at me and saw the bruise. In a flash he was over to me.

"Jules... I need to look at this." He said and I shook my head. "Jules, this is bad. Please, for your father." He said and I nodded my head. He took my hand and led me inside. Sam and Paul came inside this time. Paul took my hand as the doctor started to poke around my bruise. "Nothing is broken. So that is good. But this bruise needs to be Iced and we should wrap your ribs. To be safe." He said and I nodded my head at him.

"Thank you!" I said as he made quick work with the wrap.

"I want to thank you for helping us. We wouldn't have made it out of that alive if you all wouldn't have helped." He said and I nodded my head. "I am sorry for all the pain that my son and Bella have caused you, the pack and to your family." He said and I looked at him confused. "Edward told us what Bella has done to you and your family. To the pack. I do not agree with it. Most of us don't. We should have been told about this before all this went down, not after you all helped us." He said and I nodded my head.

"I do not blame you or your family. Ok Edward yes. But not the rest." I said and Sam and Paul nodded their heads.

"We can all tell you are a good man." Sam said and I smiled at the doctor.

"Thank you!" He said before leaving. He stopped at the door. "So you know Jake has asked to see her. I need to get back to my family. We need to have a talk about what has happened and what that means for us and for all of you. I do not wish to see any more of you get hurt because of Edward and Bella." He said as he opened the door and walked out.