5.13 Aftermath

What happened next I had been waiting for. Hoping for. "Irina, return to you sisters." Aro said as the two holding Edward brought him down to his knees. This Irina came running over to her sisters. Bella looked shocked before she hissed at them.

"Don't touch him." Bella screamed but didn't leave her monster's side. "Please!" She screamed as her and her monster took a small step towards Carlisle. He held up his hand as the other vampires hissed and took a step towards Bella.

"NO!" Carlisle said as he turned to them. "You are only here to witness. Whatever happens now is on Edward and Bella. We will not start a fight! As we have done nothing wrong! As will not protect those who are wrong!" He said and I looked at Sam. He nodded his head at me and I nodded back.

"Carlisle, he is your son. You created him. Are you really not going to help?" Bella pleaded but did not move to help her husband.

"Jane!" Aro said, getting all of our attention. I watched as she stared at Edward and he started to grunt and then Scream. "Edward Mason, you are accused of allowing a human to know of our world. Bring that human into our world. Creating an unholy creature with that human." Aro said as I watched as Edward tried not to thrash about.

"She isn't unholy!" Bella screamed and charged at Aro. But was stopped by a black mist.

"NO! NO!" Edward yelled as he tried his best to get away from those who held him. "Bella! Bella!" He screamed as the blonde vampire moved around the black mist. "Don't touch her!" He yelled as she started to thrash around again. But this time not from being in pain.

"You're no longer needed here!" Carlisle said as he moved over to me. I shifted and put my clothes on.

"We may not be needed but this is something we deserve to witness. As they did just as much damage to our family as they did to yours." I said as I turned back to Bella and Edward. Their monster stood there looking scared as she looked around for someone to help her.

"You are right. Bella has caused you all a lot of pain." He said before returning to his wife's side.

"Daddy!" The little monster screamed and ran to her father. "Please, don't hurt them." it yelled but this seemed to only inrage the other vampires.

"Start the fire!" The blonde said as the black mist became even darker.

"My friends. Today we came here because we were told about an immortal child. Even though that was not true. We have now learned about two that thought they could do no wrong." Aro said and I cocked my head. "Edward and Bella think that they as well as their creation are the only ones that will ever matter to anyone around them. They have lied, killed all in the name of their creation. Allowed her to be seen killing. Exposing our world even more." He said as he looked down at Edward.

"Please... Let me show you my story!" The thing said as she held out her hand to Aro. He went to take it but she moved it to his face. He grabbed her hand and shook his head.

"Sorry, but I have seen how your powers work and I won't allow you to fool me." He said as he placed her hand in his. "See you can fool others with your lies but you won't fool me!" He said as it tried to pull away.

"NO! Please!" Bella screamed before a sickly snap was heard. Edward started to scream again. The black mist disappeared and the blonde held Bella's head. Edward and the monster scream and tried to get to Bella. He quickly threw it into the fire that was started.

"Master? May I?" The little blonde Aro called Jane asked. Aro nodded his head and shoved the thing towards her. "Now, little one!" She said as she walked her towards the fire. Edward hissed and tried to get out of his captor's hold.

"Please, she can learn. I will do better as her father." He pleaded but they didn't even look his way.

"Jane!" Aro said and the little blonde snapped its neck and tossed her into the fire. Edward let out the saddest scream as he watched not only his wife but their creation be destroyed.

"Now we can leave!" I said as I looked at Carlisle. "Seeing as the monster and one of its creators has been taken care of." I said and he nodded his head.

"Luna!" Aro said, getting my attention. "Thank you for showing us the truth." He said and I nodded my head. "Live in peace!" He said and I smiled at him before turning to Embry.

"That is all we want!" I said as Embry moved over to me and rubbed his face against my body. "All we want!" I said in a whisper. I looked behind me and most of the packs had already started to leave. "Let's go home!" I said as I too turned and started to walk away. I smiled as not only was my family still whole but so were the packs.

After that day the Cullens left town and never returned. Charlie's body was found in the woods as well as all of their other victims. It was claimed to be the work of some crazy person and Charlie came across it while he was hunted. So in the end, wrong place wrong time. But we knew the truth.

After that day the pack never came together like that again. Never needed as many vampires had heard about our size and our strength from those who were there. Most vampires stayed clear of washington after that day. Which didn't bother us as we were able to get back to our lives that we longed to have back.

I was just happy to now have time with Embry. A normal relationship. One all 16 year old girls want to have. "Are you ready for what will happen next?" Paul asked me one day as we were walking on the beach.

"I am more than ready!" I said as we watched everyone goofing off. I smiled as embry ran up to me and picked me up. "God! I love you!" I said as he looked deep into my eyes.

"Love you too!" He said.

The End!