1.7 The pack is growing

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was so annoyed when Jake stormed into my room later that night looking pissed at me

I was so annoyed when Jake stormed into my room later that night looking pissed at me. "Bella has been crying for the last hour because of you." He says, making me laugh.

"Oh! That is awesome. I wish I could see that." I say as I continue to laugh. "She deserves to cry for a little bit. Rebecca and Rachel cried for days until they got their jewelry back." I say as Jake now looks ashamed for even saying anything to me. "Look I get that you like this girl for some weird reason... But she has not said sorry to our sisters for what she did to them. She has never said that she is sorry to me for trying to rip my necklace off my neck and attempting to hit me." I say as Jake sighs but nods his head at me.

"I am sorry. I guess I just hoped that you would forgive her and move past what she did to you three. But you are right! She has done nothing to earn your forgiveness." He says as I just stare at him. Wondering if this is one of his tricks to get me to forgive him and her. "But... Would it kill you to be a little nicer to her for me?" He asked as I started to laugh again.

"Yes! It would! It would kill me to be anything but a total bitch to her." I say as Jake huffs at me. Dad calls us into the living room. I huff as he does not look happy with either of us.

"I am so disappointed with you Julia Noclie." He says as I just look at him with a blank face. I really didn't care if he was disappointed with me. "Did you really tell Bella that Charlie shouldn't be a cop because she was a thief and he sucks as a cop?" Dad asks as a smile spreads across my face.

"I did and he does. He is a shity cop and should be on the job if he can't ever press charges against his daughter when she broke into our home and stole from your daughters. That makes you a shity father for taking their side and not pressing charges against her as well." I say as Dad and Jake look shocked and hurt.

"Jules... I only didn't press charges because Chalire and I have been friends for a long time and I knew that it would hurt him if I did." Dad says as I scoff at him.

"Making him mean more to you than your own daughters." I say as Dad shakes his head at me.

"That is not the case. I was trying to defuse the whole thing but it was clear that I upset my daughters more than I thought." He says, making me sigh. "I am sorry that I hurt my girls. I know how much your mother meant to you three and you all mean so much to me. But I shouldn't have overlooked how hurt you three were all because of my friendship with Charlie." He says as I look at him sad. Jake also looked at me sad.

"I am also sorry Jules... I should have overlooked your feelings for her. It's just that I like her so much and I hoped that you, Rebecca and Rachel could move on from what she did and see that I really like her." He says, making me roll my eyes at him. "But what she did was wrong. I just didn't want to believe she would do that to me and our family." He says as I sigh and shake my head. "I am sorry I pushed you to the side for my feelings for Bella. You are my twin and I should have been more understanding about how you feel. And I shouldn't have pushed you to be nice to her or be friends with her. Knowing how you feel about what she did." He says as I nod my head at him.

"Thank you but just because you say you are sorry. It doesn't change my feelings for her. I won't be friends with her or be nice to her. I truly hate her and will always hate her." I say as they both nod their heads at me.

"OK! Now we need to talk about you, my littlest pup." He says as I look at him confused. "I need you to stay out of the woods. There are things out there killing people." He says as I look at him concerned.

"Cold ones?" I ask, Jake scoffs at me.

"Jules you don't believe those stories do you?" Jake asks as he looks at me. But my eyes were on my father. He nodded his head so only I would see.

"OK!" I said, making my father smile at me and Jake looked shocked that I agreed without a fight. I knew if there were cold ones beside the Cullens then it was bad and I didn't want to upset my father if he was only looking out for us and our people against the cold ones. Jake rolled his eyes as he nodded his head before heading back to his room.

"Jules... I know you know!" He said as I turned to head back to my room. I stopped and looked at my father. "The pack will only get bigger and Jake will soon be a part of it. As well you." He said as I looked confused. "You, my little pup, will be the luna of the pack. As it is your birthright!" He says as I smile just a little bit.

"There are two already." I say as dad shakes his head and gives me a small chuckle.

"Three now!" He says as I look at him shocked. There were only two just a few days ago. "You will understand more when you phase and meet the pack. Until then don't go into the woods." He says as I nod my head at him.

"Of course father! I will do as you ask me but... Please don't push me anymore when it comes to Bella. I know she knows about the Cullens and I don't want to be around or friends with a walking talking blood bag!" I say as I bend down and kiss his cheek. He nods his head and I take that as my que to leave and head back to my room.