3.4 You Dumbass!

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Bella tried to call again, this time Rachel answering the phone. She looked at it confused before looking at me. I looked at her before she asked again who she was calling for.

"I need to speak with Jules." Bella said, making me growl.

"Yeah! I heard that I just wanted to make sure that was true. You do know she hates your guts right?" Rachel asked, making me chuckle at her.

"Yes I am well aware that she hates me." Bella said as I could hear someone else talking in the background. I couldn't make out who was talking but I could hear them saying hand me the phone."Are you going to give her the phone or not?" Bella asked. Making Rachel scoff at her and then hang up. I started to really laugh as Jake looked shocked that Rachel would do that.

"What, she isn't the only one that hates that bitch!" Rachel said as she patted Jake's head.

"What if that was something important?" He asked as we both rolled our eyes at him.

"Please if she broke a nail she would call to tell you about it." I said, making Rachel laugh even harder.

"Ok! But really she has no ass or tits. Who really wants that?" Rachel asked as both of us looked at our brother. He looked annoyed at the two of us.

"You two are asholes, you know that?" He said before storming off to his room. It was long before the phone rang again. I held up my hand.

"I got it!" I said as I ran to the phone. "Yo!" I said as I tried not to laugh.

"Is this Jules?" I heard a male voice ask. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Who wants to know?" I asked more than annoyed.

"Edward Cullen!" He said, making me gag a little.

"Eww!" I said before hanging up the phone. "Hey asshole, your leech bitch is having her leech call now!" I yelled as Jake came out looking pissed.

"What did he want?" Jake asked with a growl.

"No clue.. I was grossed out by him saying my name. And I hung up!" I said as I finished up my homework.

"Why can't you just find out?" He asked as I shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Why can't you stop talking about the pack or trying to make us do shit we don't want to do?" I asked as he looked at me shocked.

"Ok! I get it... I put Rachel and Emily in danger. I am sorry I didn't think that she would tell him. But clearly I am wrong. Like always." He said as I looked at him shocked now.

"Keep going!" I said as he looked at me confused. "OH! You didn't think that was the only thing you have to make up for, did you?" I asked as he nodded his head at me. "OH! Jake you are so stupid! NO! You have so much more to make up for. For starters how about pushing us to forgive that bitch!" I said as he shook his head at him.

"Whatever!" He said before walking back to his room the phone rang again and he tried to run and get it but I already had it in my hand.

"What?" I said as I answered the phone.

"There was a vampire in my house. We need the pack's help." Bella said, this made Jake head to the door.

"Jake, Sit!" I yelled and to my surprise he did. "Jake, stay!" I yelled again. He turned to look at me shocked. "Look I don't care if the whole football team was in your room. You are not part of the pack! So why should we care if there was a vampire in your room?' I asked as she huffed at me.

"I want to talk to Jake!" She whined at me.

"Sorry he is still grounded!" I said with a smile at my brother. "And the best part is he is only grounded from you!" I said with a small giggle.

"What? Why just me?" She asked as then there was silence on her end. "It's because of what he told me!" She said but I remained silent. "Look I get you all don't like me and I should know what I do. But are you really so cruel as to let me go unprotected against a vampire?" She asked as I laughed.

"Don't you have a leech boyfriend to protect you?" I asked as she sighed at me.

"They need the pack's help." She said and I scoffed at that.

"Well tell your leeches tough shit." I said as I heard the phone moving.

"Do you know how easy it would be for me to kill the imprints?" I heard Edward ask. Jake looked shocked and then angry.

"I would like to see you try. But do you know how easy it would be for me to kill Bella?" I asked and that seemed to shut him up. I heard him hiss at him. "Yeah, don't like it being thrown back into your face that I could easily kill Bella, do you!" I said as he hissed again at me.

"Edward, I told you to let me handle this. Now look at what you've done." I heard Bella yell as she tried to grab the phone.

"I am sorry... I shouldn't have threatened them. Can you please help us keep Bella safe?" He asked as I tilted my head from side to side.

"I will talk it over with the Alpha. And if he wants to then we will but I for one done. I hate that bitch more than I hate you!" I said before I hung up on him. Jake looked at me shocked. "Now do you see why we are all so pissed. She ran right to him and told him. And he tried to use it against us. You are a Dumbass for thinking that she would keep that to herself!" I said as Jake nodded his head at me.

"I am sorry!" He said Rachel and I scoffed at him. "Look I got it now. She only used me to get info they could try to use against us. I am sorry!" He said this time a little more regretful.

"I need to go and tell Sam what happened." I said as I went to walk out of the house.

"Hey, what about me? Are you just going to leave me here?" Jake yelled and I smiled at him.

"Maybe now you will listen to what Sam and I say." I said as I continued to walk away from him. I heard Rachel laugh as she closed the door.